The VG Resource

Full Version: Pronounce thyself as a master ripper!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I have no doubts that many people here ARE master rippers, I like to provide chances to have them really show off their stuff. This is more of a chance for others to show off their skill and their knowledge. Anyway, my first idea is a simple fighting-game based rip.

...From the most horrible fighting game ever featured on the arcade or Sega Saturn.
None other than "Street Fighter: The Movie" (the game) for arcade/Sega Saturn.
What am I looking for? Simply M. Bison's sprites. One thing I've wanted for a long time are canonical sprites of Raúl Juliá. I was astonished to find this game had actually been made. A GAME based on a MOVIE based on a GAME! How ridiculous... Anyway, if someone could manage these sprites for me, I'd be most grateful, and most astonished.
Sorry, i can't undertake your request.

Just asking, though, are you the same carpaccio from the behemoth, who was anxious about dan giving away sprites from castle crashers ?
I was, at the time, under quite a bit of stress, and in a generally bad and antagonistic mood. I've tried to stray away from such demands, mainly because with a little extra work, one can achieve whatever they wish. I managed to get all the sprites (through quite a simple means I might add) and have them all sorted away in Flash to be used in comics and the like should I ever need them. If you have a specific character you would like, feel free to ask me! I'll share.