The VG Resource

Full Version: MGSxMonster Hunter: literally the best crossover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178680

fucking just

fuck

fuck oh my fuck

goddamnit this is like fuck
eeeeen

OH MY GOD DOUBLE NEWS

"Kojima Productions announced in Tokyo earlier today that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker feature some level of interactivity with Square Enix's upcoming action game Front Mission Evolved, the Double Helix developed spin-off for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Players will be able to exchange parts acquired from Peace Walker bosses in Front Mission Evolved, presumably to apply to their giant mechs or Wanzers."

OH MY GOD TRIPLE NEWS

"Konami and Square Enix are also partnering on a collection of Play Arts figures based on the characters and mechs from Peace Walker."
i do not have a psp so i have never played monster hunter
what is it about (predicted response: hunting monsters)
(04-07-2010, 12:05 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]i do not have a psp so i have never played monster hunter
what is it about (predicted response: hunting monsters)

it's kind of like
a hunting/gathering sim

with like combining of items and searching for loot
for hours and hours and then using that to make new equipment

and then killing huge fucking monsters
How on earth are they going to tie these things toget--fuck it, I don't care. This is amazing.
I only ever borrowed my mates Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite, and that was epic, so I cant imagine how good this will be!!
Im wonderin' if I should get the one coming out for the Wii.
(04-07-2010, 05:52 PM)Finlandia Wrote: [ -> ]Im wonderin' if I should get the one coming out for the Wii.

I say yes. Go pre order it at Gamestop. There's a bundle with a controller for 10$ more.
With pre ordering at Gamestop, you get 5$ off instantly, and 500 wii points when the game comes out. So you get a game, a controller, and 500 wii points for 55$.
This sounds worse than the Gears of War and Lost Planet crossover. At least both of those were shooters.
What the /fuck/ are you talking about don't you second guess Kojima.
[Image: 500x100407mgspwfigure01.jpg]

FUCK I LOVE YOU SQUARE ENIX
(04-07-2010, 06:02 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds worse than the Gears of War and Lost Planet crossover. At least both of those were shooters.

Don't be so sure

It's not like MGS had a crossover that isn't something of it's own genre before *coughMGS3&ApeEscapecough*

I'm sure this one will be fine.
I don't give a FUCK if this stretches the page

[Image: 063.jpg]
[Image: 027.jpg]
[Image: 028.jpg]
[Image: 030.jpg]
[Image: 035.jpg]
[Image: 034.jpg]
omfg
oh yeah those shirts all have a code in them so you can wear them during ingame multiplayer

also Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Doritos and Axe body spray are all restorative items.
>Konami, Capcom, and Square Co-existing in the same fucking game

JESUS MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2