The VG Resource

Full Version: Request?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone want to do Snes sprites of Mary Melody for me?
be less specific i dont get what you want
Sorry, but I don't have a crystal ball or something. What do you want?
so you registered to ask for free stuff.
NO! *crys* *runs away*
Yes, you pretty much did.
no in fact i also have ideas that spriters on here wound like to use.
So you REALLY just registred to fish for some servants to use for your own private use.
(04-07-2010, 02:48 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]So you REALLY just registred to fish for some servants to use for your own private use.

*facepalm* No I den't. I have ideas that everyone can do in their one time some tiny toons related some not (Please don't get mad at me.)
maneko i see you really love to say fish
(04-07-2010, 09:07 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]maneko i see you really love to say fish

He uses a cat as avatar and love some cat-girls, nekomatas and stuff, it does make sense

Anyway, Briele Labunny , the guys here don't like to be "ordered around" or "fishing" :p If you could ask something like "Hey, I think it might be cool to rip from ____ game" or "I would like to have ______ from _______ ripped". Or maybe you can try a thread with a list of wishlist, something like "Briele's Wishlist" and name various games, not just one.
or, get this, you can rip them yourself.

idk anyone who would rip a whole game on someone's whim, man up and try ripping for yourself.
(04-07-2010, 09:07 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]maneko i see you really love to say fish
Well, I DO like to eat fish, especially my awesome home made fish chop suey with pilaf rice and soy sauce. Cool
(04-07-2010, 09:30 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]

He uses a cat as avatar and love some cat-girls, nekomatas and stuff, it does make sense

Anyway, Briele Labunny , the guys here don't like to be "ordered around" or "fishing" :p If you could ask something like "Hey, I think it might be cool to rip from ____ game" or "I would like to have ______ from _______ ripped". Or maybe you can try a thread with a list of wishlist, something like "Briele's Wishlist" and name various games, not just one.

Oh I was hopeing someone wound make custom Sprites based on that doll thing from Buster Busts Loose( I call it the power doll).

A wishist. It's like you read my mind LOL. I'll get to it somehow...
I would happily rip a game that someone requested, or even try to make some if you were specific.

Although to be fair, a lot of this form is composed of

*request*
Make it yourself.

Which seems to be a pretty bad use of the forum imho.
Pages: 1 2