The VG Resource

Full Version: Supercade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Supercade

Okay, people it's time for me to make a serious post one that could be considered "sticky-able".

There's this site called Supercade, that I play with my friends. It shares your netcode and runs some WAN fight gamespree (and a lot of other arcade games). You must get *CERTAIN DATA* but the game you want to play tells you what to look for in it's description. Google is your friend.

I play KOF 2002,and Street Fighter 3rd Strike and Super Street Fighter 2 respectively. If you want to play something else with someone mention so. I'm hoping we can one day get some tournaments going with this or just some friendly stuff going on. It's all a matter of who will play.

I'm gonna start making a list of account names. I'll start.

Djanjo
Oh, so it's like a more-improved GGPO? Because I cannot get that fucker to connect anymore.
(04-05-2010, 12:48 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so it's like a more-improved GGPO? Because I cannot get that fucker to connect anymore.

Before it was Supercade it was 2dFighter Online and even that was more connect-able than GGPO.

But yes, it's Simple steady, stable GGPO with a cooler name.
This is a Very Interesting Prospect.

I've wanted to play with Tyvon and Kosheh for AGES.
holy shit you can play Cadillacs & Dinosaurs.

sign me in(Metaru)
Yeah deffo, I'ma look into this sometime when I'm not all working and shit.