The VG Resource

Full Version: fuck yall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
help me i can't take a fucking joke time to suck the dick of literally the only person willing to do anything, keep it up vipershark this is why literally everyone on tsr hates you

p.s. dex thanks for de-modding me as though that's going to do something besides piss me off, love you
god damnit bryan your signature is seriously getting to me i mean those women are all very ugly and yet i cant stop staring
off topic you've got no room to talk and lady gaga is hot as hell, peace
Quote:until further notice

Er, we're going to figure out what to do with Vipershark and then you'll get your spot back, okay?
lady gsaga is pretyy sexy
i say ban him

holla back if u hear me.....
ay yo
(04-04-2010, 09:33 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]lady gaga is hot as hell, peace
if you're into men i guess
(04-04-2010, 09:34 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2010, 09:33 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]lady gaga is hot as hell, peace
if you're into men i guess

nigga u uncalled 4
(04-04-2010, 09:33 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]Er, we're going to figure out what to do with Vipershark
no you wont haha
(04-04-2010, 09:31 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]help me i can't take a fucking joke time to suck the dick of literally the only person willing to do anything, keep it up vipershark this is why literally everyone on tsr hates you

p.s. dex thanks for de-modding me as though that's going to do something besides piss me off, love you
uh
what

I didn't ask dex to do anything
that was his choice to de-mod you, I had nothing to do with it

not to mention the fact that I thanked his post for the "all this arguing is stupid" part, not the "i demodded bryan" part
feel free to assume things if it makes you feel better, though
i'm not the one butthurt about being demodded
[Image: Lady+GaGa+Telephone.png]
pretty imo
TOO BAD YOU'RE BANNED FROM SPAMHAUL, SAYONARA BAIPA SHAKU
(04-04-2010, 09:40 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]uh
what

I didn't ask dex to do anything
that was his choice to de-mod you, I had nothing to do with it

not to mention the fact that I thanked his post for the "all this arguing is stupid" part, not the "i demodded bryan" part
feel free to assume things if it makes you feel better, though
i'm not the one butthurt about being demodded

[Image: emot-byewhore.gif]
If people took their jobs and personal lives as seriously as people like bryan and vipershark take spamhaul, there would quite literally be no hunger, no war, and no death ever, EVER again. Seriously, chill.
(04-04-2010, 11:03 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]If people took their jobs and personal lives as seriously as people like bryan and vipershark take spamhaul, there would quite literally be no hunger, no war, and no death ever, EVER again. Seriously, chill.
Pages: 1 2