The VG Resource

Full Version: Did anyone see Super Bowl XIV? I heard it was a final fantasy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Did anyone see Super Bowl XIV? I heard it was a final fantasy.

Some people have been testing the water before.
I was accepted into college.
Alpha comes before beta.

Tuesday is my favorite day of the week.
I had a client come into my office before I released him.
I should remember to download that file he sent me.

Some people believe testing products on animals is inhumane.
I will begin to drink my coffee later.
Are you going to the store on Tuesday as well?

I am not allowed to say what I'm saying here but it's not wrong for you to figure it out right? I'm very pumped by the way.
Holy fuck. Congrats
I might leak... in the toilet. If you catch my drift. I wouldn't know how to do it anonymously.
holy shit dude
It took me ten minutes to figure that out.
Your not allowed to talk about Super Bowl XIV or the client that your getting? Aren't others talking about it too?
i thought this was really obvious, lol
i heard there's over 2100 students in the college. most are foreigners.
someone explain this to me, im confused
Lucky. I didn't realise they were doing signups - not that my shitty laptop could handle it.

I MEAN UH

UH

SHIT
HONESTLY I don't think mine could either but when signing up to join the marines they look at your blood type, so apparently mine is fine. Does anyone know how to get XBCD working on vista 64 bit btw??
(04-04-2010, 05:43 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Lucky. I didn't realise they were doing signups - not that my shitty laptop could handle it.

I MEAN UH

UH

SHIT

yeah those university courses get filled up pretty fast. its also pretty hard to even get good enough grades to get accepted. especially now, when the expectations are so much higher than they used to be
I had a recommendation from my high school, which I earned in 11th grade.
good luck with the online courses man, and should let us know how they are!
(04-04-2010, 07:36 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: [ -> ]I had a recommendation from my high school, which I earned in 11th grade.

did you ask for a recommendation or were you chosen for your high gpa?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6