The VG Resource

Full Version: it's been 10-15 years and they managed to finish their vaporware?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been following some recent news (well, not THAT recent) and somehow I believe in you.

3D Realms bankrupts, then not really bankrupt, and they are still working on Duke Nukem, then some fact or fiction and somewhere they mentioned there's an official profile on facebook mentioning the "D Day"
You know what, fuck this shit. I want Duke Nukem Forever, and I want it now. Or when it's done.
this doesn't even look like duke nukem anymore, fuck this game
If this is complete then I sure hope they have managed to get good beta testers.

Because after all this time I just hope they didn't rush it over the last year and make it shovel ware, that's kind of my main concern.

(04-04-2010, 06:46 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]this doesn't even look like duke nukem anymore, fuck this game
Seeing Duke Nukem hasn't had a new game in awhile this is probably going to be the reboot of the series.
balls of steel
Maybe its just me, but a lot of stuff in that game just seemed kind of cheap and rushed. Most notably how they kept showing the same few areas over and over with slightly different things happening in them each time. I could be completely wrong, but based on that trailer I have a feeling this game is going to suck.
(04-04-2010, 06:46 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]this doesn't even look like duke nukem anymore, fuck this game
gonna go ahead and quote this
Duke Nukem Forever more like Every Fucking FPS Released In 2008-2010
and oh my god the machinegun sounds so annoying, it doesn't even sound like a gun
(04-04-2010, 06:47 PM)Ditto Wrote: [ -> ]
Seeing Duke Nukem hasn't had a new game in awhile this is probably going to be the reboot of the series.

well listen i gotta go but i'm gonna leave these here for you to look at, take it how you will

[Image: Wolfenstein2009ENG.jpg] [Image: doom3box.jpg]
Even if this game was just a bag of turd, I'd still buy it.

Fucking Duke Nukem man.
reminds me of serious sam HD
fuck, not another puzzle
balls of steel
im here to kick ass and chew bubble gum
and im all out of gum
Pages: 1 2