The VG Resource

Full Version: Puggsy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The great puzzler game Puggsy. Make sure you buy a cartridge version instead of a silly copy.

[Image: puggssect.png]

[Image: puggsicon.png]

[Image: puggsy.png]

I believe that's all of them but if I discover new sprites, I'll re-uploaded.

[Image: shipicon.png]

[Image: shipa.png]
Your ship sprite#s black background removes a lot of the sprite. Can you fix that?
What on the heck is Puggsy? Wait, I'm not sure I want to know. But sure it's well-animated.
(04-04-2010, 02:24 AM)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Your ship sprite#s black background removes a lot of the sprite. Can you fix that?

I'm afraid that's how it is. It's not really a sprite but more of a rendered 3D model and due to it being 16 bits, lots of color were lost. At least that's what I think happened.
Looks like my Puggsy sprites were ignored. Oh well. It allowed me to update the sheet anyways.

[Image: pugsmapcon.png]

[Image: puggsmap.png]

[Image: pugsitemcons.png]

[Image: puggsitems.png]

Hopefully this time you'll notice.
Great! Sorry I missed it.
Thnx for posting it up. I'll be ripping more Puggsy and Mr. Nutz sprites so I hope you check out the Genesis forum next time I update.
[Image: pugsracicon.png]

File it under enemies.

[Image: puggsracoons.th.png]

I'm going to start posting them as thumbnails from now on so it won't take forever to load.
Wtf is Puggsy? SNES game?
It's a Genesis game from the early 90's where you gotta solve puzzles to proceed to the next level.
(05-27-2010, 07:22 PM)TKGB Wrote: [ -> ]It's a Genesis game from the early 90's where you gotta solve puzzles to proceed to the next level.

Wow, it's fun?
(05-27-2010, 07:54 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2010, 07:22 PM)TKGB Wrote: [ -> ]It's a Genesis game from the early 90's where you gotta solve puzzles to proceed to the next level.

Wow, it's fun?

Yeah, it's pretty fun.
[Image: badgericon.png]

[Image: badgermill.th.png]
As always, great rips.
Thanks Lexou.

[Image: redwoodsicon.png]

[Image: redwoods.th.png]
Pages: 1 2