The VG Resource

Full Version: has anyone noticed that
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
tyvon posts exactly like morgan now

HERE I EVEN HAVE AN "EGGS"AMPLE:

Tyvon "Morgan" Black Guy Wrote:yes!!!!!!!! i fucking love topical humor that every fucking person on tSR is totally """"""in"""""" on when they really aren't and don't actualyl get the jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you be with someone for awhile, how they act rubs onto you.
did you notice that everyone on tsr either types like a "sarcastic being dolladolla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or very fucking serious for no reason what so ever

its not that hard to notice
because there always has to be like one clique in every community that just seems like fucking clones of eachother
im not really one to judge, though. its just something that always seems to pop up
(04-04-2010, 04:47 AM)Robbydude Wrote: [ -> ]did you notice that everyone on tsr either types like a "sarcastic being dolladolla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or very fucking serious for no reason what so ever

its not that hard to notice

You mean the people who live in this forum, and those who live outside of it?
[Image: teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg]
(04-04-2010, 02:19 AM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]tyvon posts exactly like morgan now

HERE I EVEN HAVE AN "EGGS"AMPLE:

Tyvon "Morgan" Black Guy Wrote:yes!!!!!!!! i fucking love topical humor that every fucking person on tSR is totally """"""in"""""" on when they really aren't and don't actualyl get the jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least somebody else noticed because
doesnt robbydue post liek everyon n fothcna ithink hmmmmmmmmmm ah well
no to hard to notice *put son a penguin jetpack where the penguins fart to propell you and flies out of topic*
I post as a serious person.
I double-post as a serious person.
[Image: 9pn809.gif]
who gives a shit
(nobody)
Pages: 1 2 3