The VG Resource

Full Version: Games that disappoint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I think this topic is pretty strait forward, but here's a speech I wrote to explain what I'm talking about. Games that were hyped up and shwoing off and just ended up being a big fat sadface. Example; Am I the only one disappointed in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, In my opinion it could've been much more. They could've had downloadable characters, stages, game modes, ect. And they could've of charged wii points for it so their business would boom. Or games that just disappoint from the beginning. Example; every disney game that's came out on an nintendo console. (But I hope Epic Mickey can turn this around)
Have you had these same occurrences? Do tell.
Why do people love complaining about games these days? Sorry but it gets annoying after a while.
People have complained about games since day one. It's the same about movies, TV shows, pretty much anything that exists. People complain about their games because they don't meet a set standard!

We all had fun with Brawl, but after a while we started realizing that it really could have been a lot better once the hype train wore off.
I think you are the only one who is disapointed in Brawl. I love it a lot better than Melee.

I also agree with you, Koopaul.
Yeah, I see what you mean, I should've rephrased this as in "What could've of made game XYZ better" is what I'm trying to say.Or "If I was making game XYZ, I would have done This." Is what I'm going for, We all know brawl was said and done with, I was just making an example about it. Discussing of how that game would've been better, But that would still fall into the complaining Genre.

Nice avi, btw.
(04-04-2010, 12:24 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are the only one who is disapointed in Brawl. I love it a lot better than Melee.

I also agree with you, Koopaul.
Brawl beats Melee in everything except gameplay. Everything is too floaty and it's a lot less faster than Melee.
The thing that makes Brawl a great game is how feature-rich it is, but the actual gameplay leaves some things to be desired.

And Subspace Emissary was fruity as hell, no matter how cool it was to play co-op. It should have been Adventure Mode again.
I'd have to agree with Adventure Mode being better than Subspace, but after playing Melee again since before Brawl, the controls felt strange to me. Although, Wifi could've been way better.
Tbh I liked Melee better too

I missed Pichu. They could've actually done things to make him different from a Pikachu clone. I mean damn, he has more than 4 moves he can use ingame, Same about roy

And how does mewtwo get cut too?
Quote: it's a lot less faster than Melee.
soo
its slower

its a lot slower than melee
i lost the game!
I also don't like how they hinted to a lot more characters, and in the end there were only 35.

...Well, I don't mean ONLY 35, but you get what I mean. And there were a lot of Assist Trophies that could have easily been full characters.

I dunno, something just seems... missing.

And yeah, with how hard they hyped Wi-Fi, the netcode is shit.
(04-04-2010, 12:37 AM)GilroyGilroy Wrote: [ -> ]i lost the game!
The fuck is this?

Warned for spamming.
ummm....why in the hell would that be spamming?
(04-04-2010, 12:35 AM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: it's a lot less faster than Melee.
soo
its slower

its a lot slower than melee
Leave me alone and let me structure my sentences poorly in peace. Sad
(04-04-2010, 12:37 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]I also don't like how they hinted to a lot more characters, and in the end there were only 35.

...Well, I don't mean ONLY 35, but you get what I mean. And there were a lot of Assist Trophies that could have easily been full characters.

I dunno, something just seems... missing.

And yeah, with how hard they hyped Wi-Fi, the netcode is shit.
(04-04-2010, 12:37 AM)GilroyGilroy Wrote: [ -> ]i lost the game!
The fuck is this?

Warned for spamming.

i was pissed that there wasn't a third third party dude, and that lyndis wasn't playable.

now

a game that dissapointed, i can't think of many.
I can't even get into a random wifi match in Brawl. I hang in the loading stage, and it eventually disconnects me.

Despite that, Brawl was a good game that lived up to its hype IMO. However, Sonic 2006 was a different story..
Pages: 1 2 3 4