The VG Resource

Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fullmetalalchemisti.png]
The Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric. I tried to make it similiar to Pokemon style. Anyway, can you see anything that can be improved/altered?
literally everything can be improved
i'll make an edit give me a sec
also never sprite on a white background
white messes with your ability to see contrast as well
okay thanks.
oh welp i just noticed you said LIKE pokemon style
[Image: poopg.png]

well
there's that anyways

the main problems with this are that he seems to be facing completely towards the screen as opposed to facing down(how he should look), the colors are extremely dull, and lolanatomy
crap your right. well ill change the colors, however i didnt mean that i wanted it to be completely pokemon style.
yeah i mentioned that right at the start of the post
didn't notice it until i finished the sprite, hurrr
okay edit- colors changed
[Image: fullmetalalchemist.png]
is that better
He still really shouldn't be facing the screen completely, regardless of the style you're going for. It looks much better all-around if it is looking down a bit.
okay thanks ill change that
okay- i tried that... and it turned out suckish. could you please do an edit of what its supposed to be?
Quote:Posted today 06:55 PM

Quote:This post was last modified: Today 06:59 PM by Plasmi

You have to give it more than four minutes of effort, dude. =P
[Image: fullmetal.png]
I redid it in another style... is this any good or does he need to look down more? And what else could be changed?
Edit- i realized that the face was way too big... i changed it
Edit- i noticed that some of the black parts of the hair were standing out- fixed
the face's readbility is really low. avoid using black outlines on small details.