The VG Resource

Full Version: jaw drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-vjy97Ru...r_embedded
your fucking kidding me this is amazing im shitting my pants literally irl ShyShyShyShyShyShyShyShyShyShyShy
Looks really nice. Maybe I'll get around to playing it if I ever feel like playing any game that charges a monthly fee.
Wow nice graphics. So what? An MMORPG is an MMORPG is an MMORPG. They're basically all the same and all just as dull. Trickster was 2D and fun for a couple years. Grand Fantasia was 3D and bored me within weeks.

I'm sick of people orgasming over video game graphics and franchise names.
(04-01-2010, 05:04 PM)TheouAegis Wrote: [ -> ]Wow nice graphics. So what? An MMORPG is an MMORPG is an MMORPG. They're basically all the same and all just as dull. Trickster was 2D and fun for a couple years. Grand Fantasia was 3D and bored me within weeks.

UH OH.
he gon' did it now!!
(04-01-2010, 05:04 PM)TheouAegis Wrote: [ -> ]Wow nice graphics. So what? An MMORPG is an MMORPG is an MMORPG. They're basically all the same and all just as dull. Trickster was 2D and fun for a couple years. Grand Fantasia was 3D and bored me within weeks.

Not really at all. The free ones you mentioned in general seem way rushed and are pretty lame.

The MMO titans (WoW, EQ2, among others) are significantly better. I've played a lot of pay MMO's, and yes some don't cater to every player's whim and fancy, but they are way more amazing than any of those piss-poor Korean MMOs that look like they were coded by a monkey.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to this.
Oooh, hambagaaa

im sick of dick heads like you generalizing games into one catagory. have you ever PAYED for an MMO you little shit? WoW is a very fun game maybe nt the best but very fun BTW it has liek the owrkst mother fuckign graphics in the UNIVERSE.

FFXI you fuckhead is actually the best F ever created. i kind of uhh ike played i fr FIVE FUCKING YEARS maybe because im not a fickle little ball head or maybe its because i actually plaed a good mmo whihc you never EVER did. and dont yo DARE say all MMORPGs are the same im seriosuly about to spead you ass cheeks and shove my dick in

FFXI revolutionized games as a whoel not to mention MMORPGs. all the servers were multilingual with an auto translate system bringing international gamers together. FFXIs game mechanics were BEAUTIFL every battle was fun unless you had been playing like 8 hrs that day WHICH i did quite often.

I COULD go on but im fuckign tierd you little dickle so count your blessings becuase you probabl have as many left on this forum as you have dicks. zero.
(04-01-2010, 05:58 PM)Helter Skelter Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, hambagaaa

CHOKU BUUUUUUUUUUUU!
inb4 argument on grammar cuz that's not valid since what he said is still readable.

but yeah this game looks pretty good, lookin foward to in-battle gameplay.
(04-01-2010, 07:27 PM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ]inb4 argument on grammar cuz that's not valid since what he said is still readable.

but yeah this game looks pretty good, lookin foward to in-battle gameplay.

same but honestly fromt he looks of it i could literallyrun around the cities and justhang out for hours
What is this on PC? If it's on Xbox I'll play it, because honestly that video makes me wanna play it.
PC and PS3 at launch with XBOX360 sometime in the future :-)
I've played WoW and WoW actually had some nice graphics if you had the right software installed on your computer. And WoW bored me within a month. Ripping NES sprites was more fun than WoW, that's how boring I thought it was. And your argument or lack thereof simply validates my statement that they're all generally the same. Some innovations here or there, but within a few months you could uninstall them and the only reminder you'd ever have of ever wasting your time on them is a little prepaid card sitting under your desk or a credit card statement -- if anyone other than my parents actually keep those.

OMG Ijust pwnd a level 200 elite demon with 1,500,860 HP and a OHKO AOE in a raid! What am I going to do now? Go to Disneyland? No, I'll fight it again because some sir jacked the uber drops and all I got was 22639 gold coins which are ultimately worthless. But before I do that, I'm going to craft 100 bastard swords to hone my blacksmithing skills, then go kill some small fry for 28 hours while I try to gather enough materials to enchant my Mace of Destruction so it has a 12% chance to cast Ultima on every attack.

Until you can actually prove that they're any different, they're all the same. The only real difference is some are free while others cost 30x more than a regular console game. Oh wait, even those are MMO's nowadays too! Damn, all those suckers getting screwed over by the big names.
i am so glad i signed up for the beta for this
(04-01-2010, 07:52 PM)TheouAegis Wrote: [ -> ]I've played WoW and WoW actually had some nice graphics if you had the right software installed on your computer. And WoW bored me within a month. Ripping NES sprites was more fun than WoW, that's how boring I thought it was. And your argument or lack thereof simply validates my statement that they're all generally the same. Some innovations here or there, but within a few months you could uninstall them and the only reminder you'd ever have of ever wasting your time on them is a little prepaid card sitting under your desk or a credit card statement -- if anyone other than my parents actually keep those.

OMG Ijust pwnd a level 200 elite demon with 1,500,860 HP and a OHKO AOE in a raid! What am I going to do now? Go to Disneyland? No, I'll fight it again because some sir jacked the uber drops and all I got was 22639 gold coins which are ultimately worthless. But before I do that, I'm going to craft 100 bastard swords to hone my blacksmithing skills, then go kill some small fry for 28 hours while I try to gather enough materials to enchant my Mace of Destruction so it has a 12% chance to cast Ultima on every attack.

Until you can actually prove that they're any different, they're all the same. The only real difference is some are free while others cost 30x more than a regular console game. Oh wait, even those are MMO's nowadays too! Damn, all those suckers getting screwed over by the big names.

all points bulletin
star wars the old republic
LOVE
(04-01-2010, 07:52 PM)TheouAegis Wrote: [ -> ]I have a negative opinion on a game because it isn't my cup of tea and I don't have fun with it, so by connection it is automatically a bad game and if you disagree with me, you eat shit for breakfast and live in a basement and have no life and are a stupid waste of space, because my opinion is fact exactly 100% of the time.
oh ok
Pages: 1 2 3