The VG Resource

Full Version: Just a quickie (update March 31, 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to be a bit busy in the upcoming days, so I'm just going to update now. As usual, awesome stuff.
Also, we've been having a few issues with the site-it'll randomly load up Yahoo's or Google's pages and give a 404 for a few minutes before coming back a few minutes later. I reported it to Dazz. Long story short, they're going to be working on tSR in the next few days. You probably won't notice anything, as it's all behind-the-scenes, but meh. Whatever.
Til next time!
You didn't add my GBA contribution. Sad
This one was last week's, not this week.
^^
I made some nice sheets, I can't wait for saw on updates ^+^!
Well, it's updated once a week, so just wait for it

People posting in the update of 2 weeks ago is...Well... Nevermind
(04-19-2010, 01:13 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's updated once a week, so just wait for it

The site/board got to many sprites?
(04-19-2010, 01:43 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2010, 01:13 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's updated once a week, so just wait for it

The site/board got to many sprites?

No but we honestly can't be updating the site every 5 seconds. Wait please.
Usually we have between 50 and 120 sheets every week (it's a rough estimative on my part). Sometimes the update crew (usually Tonberry or Dazz, sometimes Random Talking Brush too) can choose to hold some sheets to post along with similar-themed sheets but that's uncommon. And sometimes...It might happen to forget one sheet or another, specially when the IRL stuff is too demanding (like exams and work). So just wait a week, Tonberry usually updates on Thursdays and Fridays, while Dazz and RTB does so every time they got the chance.
I haven't gotten the chance to update since I've been busy for the past few months. I'm not even sure what still needs uploading, but either way I'll be posting what I've uploaded tomorrow. Just because there have been sheets that I uploaded long ago that haven't been announced yet.