The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR Prom. (you need a date)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So Senior prom is in 30 days and thought about people who arent good with real girls(or guys!) hehe!

tSR Im gonna host you cuties a prom Cute!!!

I'll give you sweeties til saturday May1st (the time of this tSR prom) to get a date. You can use this topic to ask people out or use it as a personal ad to find yourselves a date for the fabolous first Annual Spriters Resource Prom!!!

Dont worry you dont have to rent a tux (unless you want to get freaky on stickam ;3 ) Just come as you are on your computer, log in, wear your nicest Avatar and tuck in those sigs and have a fabolous time with your date.

This is gonna be a blast, you dont want to miss out!!

since Im here already, umm Previous will you go to Spriters Resource Prom with me?
I'm already out of high school nobody cares about prom.
Vipershark and Rhymey as Prom King and Queen.
(03-31-2010, 01:47 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I'm already out of high school nobody cares about prom.

As far as I know my highschool never had a prom. I don't even know what a prom actually is. Gonna Puke
(03-31-2010, 01:49 PM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]Vipershark and Rhymey as Prom King and Queen.

[Image: 23675_392577934000_112570474000_3914946_6224663_n.jpg]

im filing a lawsuit for harrasment.................... enjoy going to jail fagbag!!!!

-raging 4 year old i scammed on xbl Smile
chad will you go to prom with me u////u
yeah
:'- ) ♥
rhymey lets go to parm together
anyone wanna go to the prom with me im not picky at all
(03-31-2010, 02:59 PM)birry hatcher Wrote: [ -> ]rhymey lets go to parm together

SHUT UP KOSHEH YOU WHORE SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
prom aka who fucking cares
I spent most of my prom hanging around the back of the school with my besties getting drunk and talking about Old Times.

It was actually pretty awesome and way more fun than actually being at the prom proper would've been.
(03-31-2010, 03:38 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2010, 02:59 PM)birry hatcher Wrote: [ -> ]rhymey lets go to parm together

SHUT UP KOSHEH YOU WHORE SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she wants me to be admin not u. Wink

tough jinkies it was either rhymey or amster and obv. amster is probably goin with tyvon because all those two ever do is talk about each other jesus
you guys can have fun with ur lil babby prom morgan and i are going to go make a """Prom Baby"""
Pages: 1 2 3