The VG Resource

Full Version: Capcom All-Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm new here, also I'm not a spriter I'm just a guy who makes games... Actually, my group called "Mugen Factory" (Yes, equal to the my username) is trying to do a game with the characters from Capcom.
We're going to use the sprites of the game SNK Vs Capcom (from Neo-Geo Pocket), that for now have 12 characters (Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Dan, Sakura, Morrigan, Guile, M.Bison, Felicia, Zangief, B.B.Hood and Akuma), and we need the sprites of the following characters: Tessa, Megaman, C.Comando, Ibuki, Arthur, Cammy, Jill and Strider. At least those are the characters that we're going to put in the first version, after we're going to do more. So we need some help!
If someone wants to now the moves that a determinated character will have, just send me a Private Message.
People here asks for a monetary payment before taking requests.
Considering that this is a big and complex request, how much is your group willing to pay?
Don't worry, they charge if you want edited stuff. But to rip stuff is a different story altogether.
Try asking at Mugen Guild or MugenBR. They might help for free too
Tessa, Megaman, C.Comando, Ibuki, Arthur, Cammy, Jill and Strider weren't in that game, Ultimecia. Tongue
That's why I said that accepting this request would be a big and complex request. (On topic, I made some NGP Cammy edits like, half a decade ago. If you want to use them as bases or what have you, you can use them for free.)

[Image: ngpcammy.gif] [Image: cammykick.gif]
i cant think of anyone more suited to work on ngpc edits than maneko.

he literaly breaths ngpc.
Payment?.... Sorry I'm not able to do it!... I thought here people used just to do requests just for help the game of other persons! You know Mcleod, the guy who is making smash flash? He said that people made the spriters for him by this community! And I thought it all was free....
So Maneko, could you help me for free? If you don't want I understand... I liked your sprites but the size is much bigger than SNK vs Capcom (Neop) and also the quality of your sprite is better...., also thank you Ultimecia for how I could find help, I'll look for someone to help....
just because someone got these as a favor, doesnt mean we're a pool of wishes.
To put it simple so nobody complains later:

I have no time to work on my own sprites, much less for taking abusively HUGE requests like this one all by myself, much less for free.

I have a job, a life and lots of problems because of the recent quake, so working for a whiney kid who wants to "make a game" but refuses to do any work by himself is completely out of the question for good.

And that's all.
you forgot to say "pico conchetumare" at the end.
Considering how he just joined to request twelve ripped spritesheets and eight scratch-made spritesheets for free, I do prefer the expression "¿Y no querís un berlín?" instead, man.

Without menctioning how I lend him a hand and he tried to grab the entire arm instead.
i dont know what are you talking about so i'll just smile and shine
[Image: FOTO17120051215204957.jpg]
Ok, sorry....
I didn't want you to do all the sprites, was just to help with one.. I didn't meant to offend or to make you angry I was just asking for help!
Also, I don't want to pay for someone to do sprites for a Fan-game!
So if you don't want to do that's alright, but don't need to be rude! If I want to do a game I need help because I can't do everything alone, as long as I'm only able to use my computer saturdays and holydays (sharing it with my brothers), and also 'cause I'm not a good spriter.
I will look for someone who is more gentle and also less arrogant....
Also, your sprite didn't match with the sprites of the game, actually It wasn't even close. Taking point of how unfortunate I am, I will try by myself.....
So.... I tried doing Ibuki custom based on SNK VS Capcom: Match of the Millenium, is my first sprite I'm going to finish it this month probably, but I'm not really good at it and I still looking for some helper because I won't be able to do it all alone, also now I understand what maneko means, I took about ten minutes to do just this so do one complete must take a really long time...
Also post what you thought about the sprite after I will put it by complete.
I've done more... It took about 12 minutes because I went out for a short time, and the face I took from 'Capcom Cards'.
Heh. So this guy "punished" me with a downrep because I didn't wanted to work for him.
Yeah, kid. That will teach me.
maneko looks like you got "pwnde"!!!!!
Yeah, he totally destroyed me, srsly.
Pages: 1 2