The VG Resource

Full Version: Urban Strike (rev. 4/10/2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there are more sprites for the winch that I'm not aware of, let me know (and tell me where they are in the game). I might have missed a weapon or two, but if it's an enemy or on-foot weapon, I'll add it to another sheet.

This was very tedious. ... Ok it was a bitch to rip. I had to rely on screenshots and then trial and error. Edits and re-edits. Many breaks away from the computer. Much RAM and virtual memory hogged from my poor laptop. My eyes are tired, so if someone wants to look through the Mohican's sheet and see if there are any errors (because I did a lot of moving and pasting of frames over and over and over), that would be appreciated. But here you go, the Mohican and its weapons.

More Strike rips to come later. Don't push me.

EDIT 04/02/2010 Found numerous sprites not aligned around the proper axis in Mohican sheet. Current link is now correct.
EDIT 04/09/2010 Realized wreckage sprites are the same for Mohican and Blackhawk pretty much, so consolidating the two sheets. Sorry for the hassle, S-R crew.
EDIT 04/10/2010 Added Black Hawk, GAV and revised wreckage sheet.

[Image: urbanstrike.png]

Vehicles

[Image: mohican.png][Image: blackhawk.png][Image: grasveh.png]

Miscellaneous
[Image: ustrikeweps.png][Image: heliwreck.png]
Awesome!
Alrighty. Here's the revised wreckage sheet minus the unique sprites, as well as the Black Hawk's sheet (which hopefully doesn't need any more editing). One thing you might notice is the lack of an accelerating sprites for the Black Hawk. There is no accelerating sprite for the Black Hawk, only hover, reverse and advance.

If ImageShack's still being a bitch when you try to get these sheets, just keep trying. Their server seems to overload easily today.

EDIT Also added the GAV with swiveling turret.

Vehicle
[Image: blackhawk.png][Image: grasveh.png]

Miscellaneous
[Image: heliwreck.png]