The VG Resource

Full Version: [FANGAME][IN DEVLOPMENT][SCRAPPED] - Pokemon Unity 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is for NGG's PCC project (an attempt at a tactics iso Pokemon game). I will fill in the details tomorrow
I have a working demo for this, but I'm still fixing VC#2008. Progress will be somewhat slow, as I'm still working on Fate's Mirror.

I'll put up some screenshots I have saved once I find them.
Oh man, I remember this. Y'all better finish it this time. >:l
Is NGG still up?
idk, I lost it's url after i did my first reformat.
It's still up but it's megadead. Chad's old account is literally the link.
z6.invisionfree.com/nggboards or something like that
Just some quick info while I get the demo ready:

-You will need the XNA Framework to play the demo. This will not be the case for the final version.
-You can walk with WASD.
-Space is like the 'a' button. Use it to talk to NPCs.
-Pallet Town is used for testing for now until we have our region set up.
-Walk to the top of the map to activate the Prof. Oak event like in RBY
-Battle aren't done yet, and will be put off until FM's demo.
-Zoning was just removed for the newer iso movement engine, but the "doors" are still there.
-Please ignore the collision issue with the moving swinub. That will be fixed later.

e: damn this is old. put in an attatchment for now
good god that is seriously the most fucking aweosme thing ever. in the next version do you think you could put a 2x zoom?
that'd be pretty easy, actually.

hell, I could even have a key toggle modes.
sengir you own
heh, thanks Shy

I'm still not 100% sure on how the battle system will work, so if Chad, Jarjar, and Zac can decide on something I can start work on that soon. I'll also need Pokemon stats and attacks for this new battle system.

And Jarjar uses a mac (i think), so once FM is completely done I'd like to find someone to help me convert this to C++ with multi-platform libraries so it can run on Macs also.
I'll still work on bits of this in the meantime, of course.
I will make some damage formulas and such soon (maybe even right now) if you'd like and then give a mechanics rundown. BTW have you found any fo the sprites yet? I've almost completely forgotten what all we've done sprite-wise other than mammoswine.
Here you go:
[Image: 2lvhbo1.png]

e: holy shit, post 1000
(03-31-2010, 10:13 AM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]heh, thanks Shy

I'm still not 100% sure on how the battle system will work, so if Chad, Jarjar, and Zac can decide on something I can start work on that soon. I'll also need Pokemon stats and attacks for this new battle system.

And Jarjar uses a mac (i think), so once FM is completely done I'd like to find someone to help me convert this to C++ with multi-platform libraries so it can run on Macs also.
I'll still work on bits of this in the meantime, of course.

Why not just do it in java and save yourself a fuckload of effort and confusion? Or try using http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4