The VG Resource

Full Version: What's the Mohican's designation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone out there know or can anyone out there find the MDS designation for the Mohican helicopter in Urban Strike? I don't know if it ever had a designation, since it's a fictional helicopter, but I'm wondering if the programmers ever came up with one. If you can get back to me on that in the next 2 hours, I'd appreciate it.

It should be something like XHAH-##; and since it takes place after Jungle Strike, which featured the HAH-66 (orignally RAH-66, but technically it's not a recon helicopter in Jungle Strike), it should have a designation of XAH-69 or later. I'm inclined to dub it the XAH-69S (the S being one of those oddball designations where it stands for the customer, in this case STRIKE), since the military declared it will never use the H-69 designation due to it being sexual, so it's a safe number. Yes, an H-69 was built by Sikorsky, but never actually included in the military.