The VG Resource

Full Version: Cave Story (Wii)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the higher resolution sprites from the Wii version of Cave Story, ripped using Dolphin. This is not a complete set of textures, but it's a start.
(I just had the system rip the textures as I played through up to right after the first Balrog fight).

http://www.mediafire.com/?onjmzimmjw4

If there is interest in this, I may finish this project and rip all of the textures- else, I will not.
Oh for the love of donuts and all delicious sugary treats PLEASE continue this! I need the sprites myself. Are you capturing the tilesets too?
gooood job
Well, I'm just posting whatever the emulator spits out, really, but since I can run it at 80~100% speed I don't see a reason not to play through this again. No promises on completion seeing as I might give up once I get to Hell, but I'll post again once there's a significant amount more sprites.
I'm actually in need of the sprites of Ballos and the Doctor, but as long as you're doing your best I can't complain!
Well if you have a capable computer, you can emulate the WAD with the Dolphin 2.0 RC1 and enable texture dumping in the graphics settings.