The VG Resource

Full Version: LuigiBlood's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there !

Here's a rip i did :
Hotel Mario's Font (CD-i) :
[Image: HM-Letters-Thumb2.png]
[Image: HM-Letters-1.png]
I used the CDi Image Drawer and TinyCDi emulator to rip the font.

Mario's Time Machine PC :
[Image: MTMIcon1.png]

[Image: MTMIcon2.png]
[Image: MalleoMTMDeluxeV2.png]
Ripped this one with the game files of Mario's Time Machine Deluxe. (BMP files !)
Great rips, man !
Too bad those are horrible games...
Good stuff!
I up this topic because i'm doing a rip that will come out once i rip everything in this game :
[Image: FBL-Icon.png]

(It includes unused graphics directly ripped from the beta.)
Nice! Flashback!
I'm going to look forward for future updates
Teaser of what to come:
[Image: AW-Lester.png]

Also, don't forget these rips :
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=12857
So I got something good:
[Image: 9vl2ICJ.png]

I just need to sort them out and I'll have every sprites from Flashback SNES version...

I didn't finish Another World because it's a bit difficult to get them all and using the same palette...
Aaaaaah that game

I never managed to get past the second level (the space station thing with the train and job center) on the SNES, only years later on an emulator with savestates. >-<

Yay Big Grin
Icon for the SNES version:
[Image: FlashbackSNESIcon.png]

Clickable Icon:
[Image: Flashback-ConradBHartIcon.png]

Also, very big spritesheet.

EDIT: Also, more Flashback Legend stuff are coming.
oh wow, what is that tool you used? Surprise
It's a tool called "mosaic", it's made by byuu, and it's a customized graphics viewer, it can export bitmaps (it can even IMPORT THEM!).
I wanted to use TiledGGD, but it doesn't like SNES 4BPP so I had to find something else. And then I tried this tool which is quite hard to get used to, but once you do, it's awesome.

Also, I got more Flashback Legend stuff to show, so stay tuned.
(And I'm not done with Flashback SNES, some more sprites are coming)

(And unrelated, I can't wait for Flashback on PS3/360)

EDIT:
Flashback Legend stuff here, since the topic in the Game Boy Advance section is locked because of someone who necroposted just to say random things.

I request to change the Game Icon with this:
[Image: FlashbackLegend-GameIcon.png]

And here's the updated Title Screen rip because I finally found a way to access it:
[Image: FlashbackLegend-TitleScreenIcon.png]
Mind to provide a short tutorial for this tool?

I've tried to drag the SMC file into the mosaic.exe, but the only thing I got was garbage:
http://i.minus.com/ih6L16ZGs03ZF.png
Well of course you get garbage, you need to make a script to get graphics right.

I really suggest to take a look at this: http://board.byuu.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2256
There's a few exemples in there.
My Flashback SNES script is the last post, but it's used on a file descompressed using a tool I made.