The VG Resource

Full Version: How do any of you use spriters-resource sprites gamingly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Such as using sprites in Game Maker games for example (by ripping the individual sprites also).

Do any of you ever change the color of sprites such as for example Nina from http://www.mobygames.com/game/snes/breath-of-fire
and change her hair bright yellow for example to use in say Game Maker games for example?

Me I use spriters-resource sprites to put in Game Maker games, examples, tutorials myself.
Sure, I'll bite. I'm feeling nice right now.

I don't really work on fangames or anything like that, and I've stopped editing/recoloring sprites since a long time ago.

However, I do use tSR sprites as references. They're really good for that sort of thing, especially since there's so many.
nice av and sig there bro.
Thank ya ^
Me I like MegaMan sprites to use in games as well.
I don't really use sprites for anything, but I find that looking at sprites in a style I like can help me with my own spriting, in a sort of monkey see monkey do way.

at least I find all those Fire Emblem splices I made when I was 15 coming back to haunt me...
I always use sprites for references, and animation inspiration.
(06-15-2010, 07:06 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]I always use the same sprite for references, and animation inspiration.

also yeah lets bump 3 month old topics.
What?
EDIT: Oh, sorry, didn't see that.
(06-15-2010, 09:06 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]What?
EDIT: Oh, sorry, didn't see that.

Actually, Zeldafan was the one who bumped it.
Yea.....
Your a bit off there, Metaru.
so why hasn't this been locked yet anyways?
because this is a good thread