The VG Resource

Full Version: Aurapigonstilts (6) - Last updated Today, 09:55 AM Negative (-1): Just because yo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aurapigonstilts (6) - Last updated Today, 09:55 AM

Negative (-1): Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you are never wrong. Sorry, but it sounded as though you're abusing your position as moderator
He's right.
looks like you just got told...
(03-24-2010, 05:47 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]looks like you just got told...
Aurapigonstilts (6) - Last updated Today, 09:55 AM

Negative (-1): Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you are never wrong. Sorry, but it sounded as though you're abusing your position as moderator
5000th view
Sent By: Deiwea On: March 23rd, 2010 04:41

woot 5000

and like, i dunno what I want. maybe uhhh... oh i know a drunk raptor slipping on a skateboard going "ffffffffuuuuu..."

and if you like detail, maybe please make the raptor red-orange, with black stripes on the back, white belly, and blue feathers, or spikes, or dookies, or whatever on the back of the head. actually no dookies, I don't like dat scat

YOU DO THIS FOR ME, AND YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY! and I'll also forgive you for the delay of Coach the Movie III
YOU DO THIS FOR ME, AND YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY! and I'll also forgive you for the delay of Coach the Movie III
Aurapigonstilts (6) - Last updated Today, 09:55 AM Negative (-1): Just because yo
this hread is now about justin bieber
morgan assholes i knwo you are viewing this thread well this is your husband chad. remember formt he phone. well i owuld liek to tell you that you left a message on my phone and it wasnt very great you were tleling me baout me and my justin bieber and that my bieber fever was a really diagnosed disease.

pleas take it back i have a ACTUAl prescription form a ACTul doctor and a fucking kook medicine for it so there

morgan assholes more like moregan rape my assholes
chad dad!! i love you.

i did not leave Such A Message on your phone.
yeh flippin rite!!!!!!!!!
stop it..
i am a moderator, mi name has colors.
give my name a color or i never post again. you have 30 seconds to disarm the device.
Tyvon youre a nazi