The VG Resource

Full Version: Lexou's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well, i've been following TSR for a few years now, and just now made an account, so i'm new here, and i just completed a sprite of Serris from metroid fusion.

[Image: serrissprite.png]
I just think the existing sprite was slightly incorrect and incomplete so here's the completed version. All ripped with original colors and everything. Credit to Katuko for the original.

Nightmare (Same game) hopefully to come !

Current Submissions :

Metroid Fusion
[Image: serrisicon.png][Image: nightmareicon.png][Image: megacorexicon.png][Image: 59848265.png][Image: hornoad.png]

DBZ : Legendary Super Warriors
[Image: younggohan.png][Image: piccoloo.png][Image: nappa.png][Image: gokus.png][Image: vegetaj.png][Image: krillin.png][Image: guldo.png][Image: recoome.png][Image: burter.png][Image: jeice.png][Image: ginyu.png][Image: sbody.png][Image: frieza.png]
Hey, awesome job!
I see that your a Metroid Fan.
(03-24-2010, 06:54 PM)Andy Justicehammer Wrote: [ -> ]I see that your a Metroid Fan.

I see that you're a pokemon fan. Wink

BTW, working on nightmare, should be done soon...Smile
Well, I just finished Nightmare :
[Image: metroidfusionnightmares.png]

Man, he has A LOT of frames ! Surprise
Whatever, thanks to F***ing OAM VIEWER FTW !!!!! Big Grin

Oh, and here's the icon !
[Image: nightmareicon.png]

I gotta admit, for the head and example frames, i used N-finity's sprite from the shyguy kingdom...Sick
Well, i credited him... Hope it's enough ! Rolleyes

PS : sorry for double posting, but i hope it's okay since i bring you a new sheet !Tongue
Well I am a Nintendo Fan and I really hate Nightmare, but nice rip though.
(03-25-2010, 05:14 PM)Andy Justicehammer Wrote: [ -> ]Well I am a Nintendo Fan and I really hate Nightmare, but nice rip though.

Meh, I think he's cool-freaky, kinda unique.Blank

Ok, next up, Yakuza !
What did you use from Nfinity's sheet?
I used the example frames and head frames. I checked, he ripped perfectly the right colors and everything. Should I ask for permission ?(I just thought since TSK is TSR's affiliate, it'd be ok...)
As long as you just used his as an example and didn't actually use his sprites it's fine.
Ok, sounds cool.

Anyways, here's Mega Core X, ripped entirely by me !Cool
[Image: megacorex.png]

And the icon (Man that icon-making app is fun !!!)
[Image: megacorexicon.png]
Beautiful rips, Metroid definitively could use some love.
Woah, Long time no sprite !

...Wait, what's this ?
*KER-SHEET !*

[Image: 59848265.png]

Man, that was an EXAUSTING rip ! This one adds up to Chaosmiles007 And Ngamer01's sheets. There were some things missing in theirs, so I ripped 'em all.

Also, why is Mega Core-X In the "Others" section ? It's a Boss.
Ok, so I think I'll complete this site's DBZ : LSW section. Here's where I start off.
[Image: younggohan.png]

Also, since this is getting out of the GBA-ness, I think someone should move this to Submissions. I'll remane it Lexou's Submissions.
Alright, moving it
BTW, great stuff!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6