The VG Resource

Full Version: Spriter Needed! (For Game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm humbling requesting a spriter to help me with my original game, called AOIT: Digital Chaos. It's based off my comic, AOIT: The Digital Crusade, which can be found here. The comic is undergoing a reboot, so there are a few design changes I'd like to address to anyone who takes on the job.

I prefer the sprites to be 16 or 32 bit (I'm leaning more toward 32 bit). And I'd need the following so far:
  • Ray (Main Character) Sprites - Running, Jumping, Shooting a laser gun, and ducking.
  • Weatherall Goons (The red guys in the comic - their designs haven't really changed) - Walking (Back and Forth), Shooting laser gun.

Once I need more, I'll post it here unless someone would like to take the spriter position full time for the game. ^^

Forgive me if I'm doing something wrong here. ^^" If I am, please kindly tell me.
I think we should see your character first. Wink
Not many people will tolorate looking through DA to find him/her.
Oh, I'm sorry. You mean like a direct image link? Well, I have one for Ray at least in his new design.

[Image: 33bk3o0.jpg]

The rest, however, have black and white references. Would that be alright (I'll list the colors they have under the images if the reference is fine)?