The VG Resource

Full Version: PIXEL ART OF MY FACE - MY FILIPINO FACE MAANN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: p10401021.gif]

[Image: p10395662.gif]
I... think you posted this in the wrong section.

I'll go ahead and move it.
Are you sure? It's just a mockup. It has no programmer yet.
You had originally posted it in the Smash Bros. project. Tongue
ZOMG. Really? That was dumb of me sorry.
Look, it's Metaru

fighting random bugs
(03-23-2010, 11:33 AM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [ -> ]Look, it's Metaru

fighting random bugs

I'm glad I'm not the only person who saw that right away. Tongue
Hehe, Metaru fighting cockroaches.
Now what if Bullet Head was a gun? Tongue
I'm sorry, but who's Metaru? Tongue If my character is identical to another character I'm gonna have to change the entire design and sprite. Tongue And it's not only bugs that you'll fight in this game. There'll be plants and other giant animals.

[Image: p10396185.png]

I need help with this lineart animation. I want it to shoot/spit something, but I'm no good with animation. I'm especially needing help with the sprite that actually shoots (1st sprite, the animation is from right to left)
in that case it would be 1up, not me.
Hmm, I havent seen that style before. White outlining for the sprites?
Kinda like SSBB stickers. =D
(03-23-2010, 11:03 PM)Medevenx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but who's Metaru? Tongue If my character is identical to another character I'm gonna have to change the entire design and sprite. Tongue And it's not only bugs that you'll fight in this game. There'll be plants and other giant animals.

[Image: p10396185.png]

I need help with this lineart animation. I want it to shoot/spit something, but I'm no good with animation. I'm especially needing help with the sprite that actually shoots (1st sprite, the animation is from right to left)

Heres one I made a year or two back that you can use for reference? Tongue
I don't think the white outline around the sprites looks very good. Try a colored one or a black one.
what is even going on i dont see any resemblance to me or metaru in this thread
is a hat enough to make that comparison

really
(03-24-2010, 03:43 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]what is even going on i dont see any resemblance to me or metaru in this thread
is a hat enough to make that comparison

really

nobody else wears checkered hats

NOBODY
Pages: 1 2 3 4