The VG Resource

Full Version: OKAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR MOM?
if you see her tell her to call me immediately .
dad..
mom died..
Nice try OP, but you've just been reported for being an alt. Mods, can we lock this chucklefuck's thread and call it a night?
(03-22-2010, 10:13 PM)hglunblgh Wrote: [ -> ]Nice try OP, but you've just been reported for being an alt. Mods, can we lock this chucklefuck's thread and call it a night?

Nope, stop backseat modding.

Since you reported a post in the spamhaul enjoy your warn~
(03-22-2010, 10:11 PM)morgan assholes Wrote: [ -> ]mom died..

morgan this isnt the time to joke around. your mom should be home from grandmas anytime soon, she just wont answer her phone...

right?
no shes dead..
(03-22-2010, 10:17 PM)morgan assholes Wrote: [ -> ]no shes dead..

b-but how? she was taking a plane!
WHY GOD? WHY!?
(03-22-2010, 10:15 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2010, 10:13 PM)hglunblgh Wrote: [ -> ]Nice try OP, but you've just been reported for being an alt. Mods, can we lock this chucklefuck's thread and call it a night?

it's fitting the biggest retard in skypecrew wouldn't know a joke if it hit her square in her putrid disgusting cunt
i Blew the plane up.
(03-22-2010, 10:19 PM)hglunblgh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2010, 10:15 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]

it's fitting the biggest retard in skypecrew wouldn't know a joke if it hit her square in her putrid disgusting cunt

Oh I know my jokes alright. You just suck at executing them.

What the fuck is your problem anyway?
(03-22-2010, 10:21 PM)morgan assholes Wrote: [ -> ]i Blew the plane up.

you... you BITCH! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER! SHE LOVED YOU WITH ALL HER SOUL AND YOU KILL HER IN COLD BLOOD! i should strangle you with my bare fucking hands !
right, i'm the one with the problem, whatever you say (:
Cute
oh
sorry
Pages: 1 2 3 4