The VG Resource

Full Version: Up-Right SMW Wiggler Customs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FULL EDIT:
I MADE THE NEW SPRITES- CONSIDER THIS THREAD NULL AND VOID FROM NOW ON!

Edit:
I made great new sprites today, and copy/pasted them onto paint.net to save, since paint would make all the text blurry. I added the sprites in screenshots and whatnot and it was grand.
However.
My computer crapped out on me, and I had to turn it off. Now, the sprites will be delayed probably for two more days.
Just a little heads up.

Here we are:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2973/...lercus.png

OH YEAH! (Yes, yes. The Kool-Aid man is behind you. Good luck.)
But anyway, these are my new, ultra-patented, Up-Right SMW Wiggler sprites!
I hope you guys like them.
I really like these sprites I made. Tonberry2k actually ripped the wiggler sprites to begin with, but I made them Up-right.
Please do as stated in the Picture and give credit to both me and Tonberry2k.

EDIT:
Oh my. I just looked at how choppy the animations are. If you can, please inform me if the animations are good or not. And please give critique!
it only steps once.
Okay. I see that. But, in my defense, It SORTA steps twice.. it's just that the right legged step is much shorter. I didn't think one enemy needed more than 7 frames just for a walking animation.
And plus, I stated that the sprites were probably best used for comics. This was my first custom, cut me some slack.
Had a minute, animated the top row.
[Image: wiggler_upright_anim.gif]
Yeah, a bit choppy. Also, on the third from the left on the top row has one row of pixel cut off from the top. His flower is cut off. Just shift the sheet down one pixel and repair the flower.

Hope seeing it helps. And on the credit tag, I think you misused henceforth. Henceforth means "from this point on", not "therefore".
yeah, what others said.

BTW, Metaru, your blue name is sexy. c:
Can you make him walk more than two steps?
more like, make a proper fixed walk cycle.
I'd split up the body fragments and make them animate separately.
^ *thanks*
I think i'll do what Tonberry said. It makes the most sense and the less effort.
I like the good criticisms.
(03-22-2010, 05:36 AM)JackMan Wrote: [ -> ]the less effort.
okay have fun never getting better
Crotch Buffet Wrote:
(03-22-2010, 05:36 AM)JackMan Wrote: [ -> ]I think i'll do what Tonberry said. It makes the most sense and the less effort.
I like the good criticisms.
okay have fun never getting better

Well, considering he's spriting in SMW style, I don't think that's bad

Also please, resize your sig

it's huge
i was referring to the "less effort" part

i mean
i even quoted only that part
how did his entire post shimmy its way into your quote
it looks liek he's walking backwards :/
(03-22-2010, 02:01 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote: [ -> ]i was referring to the "less effort" part

i mean
i even quoted only that part

that's why I said it wasn't THAT bad

SMW's sprites doesn't have a lot of effort behind them anyway

sweet georgia brown Wrote:how did his entire post shimmy its way into your quote

I was going to quote only his post but I decided to put yours too. I just forgot to cut all that crap on his post.
Pages: 1 2