The VG Resource

Full Version: skype bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[8:35:20 PM] oemshop: EuroSoftware Inc.

EuroSoftware Inc. and the European Manufacturer's Association have developed a special program of dropping prices for popular software in this period of world economic crisis. All in all, you can buy our software products very cheap!

You can download any software in 20-30 minutes!

Click here and find out more about us.
http://www.oem-soft-shop.com
[8:35:35 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: I DONT GIVE A SHIT YOU FUCKING STUPID CHINK
[8:35:42 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: BUZZ OFF, BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

who else is being harassed
i AM.
i am pause not
not me, i don't have skype and i'm not a giant shitmonger either. more than i can say for anyone posting before and after me
I am.
I thought morgan or bryan or someone signed me up for them or something (heh)
Yeah.
My first skype bot was a sex bot :]
are you telling me all these girls that add me weekly with a webcam are fake???
(03-20-2010, 08:17 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]are you telling me all these girls that add me weekly with a webcam are fake???

No, they're real.
(03-19-2010, 10:55 PM)hglunblgh Wrote: [ -> ]not me, i don't have skype and i'm not a giant shitmonger either. more than i can say for anyone posting before and after me

look

look at me
i dont understand why all of them want me to have a big dick i mean im pretty happy with my current size but even if i wasnt why would they care how big my dick is? do they want to fuck me? i have a girlfriend, thanks
i could use a few extra inches on my diameter stat.