The VG Resource

Full Version: Rayman M&L styled sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! It's my first post there, and I'm making a Rayman MMO. But I really needs sprites of Rayman, Globox, Murfy, a fairy (I'm talking about the fairy with red clothes that appear in Rayman 3, when André leaves the Fairy Council, and them, she opens the door for Rayman and Murfy pass though) Ly, Teensies sprites, Hoodlums, Darklums, Mr. Dark, Skops, Mr. Stone, Rabbid, A Dark type of Hoodlum, Henchman 800, Henchman 1000, a dark version of Henchman 800, a dark version of Henchman 1000, Razorbeard, a dark version of Razorbeard.
I already have Rayman and Teensies sprites, thanks to a guy here (Sorry, I forgot your name...). He said that was working on Globox and later will make Murfy. So guy (Sorry again), if you can help me with all those graphics, you'll be the first person to appear in the credits of my game! Plz! I really needs help. And, by the way, I need a good sprite editor, so, I can make the sprites be in the correct size for Eclipse MMO Maker. Thanks.
Well guys, I really need those sprites... But they don't need to be M&L, ok? Sorry. It can be any type, but, my preference is M&L style, because I've got 2 sheets of M&L styled Rayman (Rayman and teensies).
So, if you can find either a Rayman Hoodlums' Revenge (GBA) sprite sheet of characters, I thank you.
in these cases you'll have better chances at ripping/learning to rip said sprites on your own rather than waiting than someone does it, given than no one has shown interest in the last days.
Generally, it's just common sense when people directly ignores any requests coming from a guy who only registred to ask for free stuff or to convince others to work for him.

Especially such a moustrously HUGE request like this one.
>rayman mmo

im sold sign me up pause not