The VG Resource

Full Version: SOR Reloaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone out there, the topic is refered to " Streets of Rage Reloaded " I bet everyone knows that.

Well today I've got a request from everyone out here, and I will be really happy if you guys could help out.

Okay you see, I am working on a new project called Streets of Rage Reloaded, this project includes SOR 1 2 3 sprites and some new ownmade sprites, specialities, levels, music, and everything else and much more!

What I need help with is some sprites, I am currently REQUESTING sprites from SOR3, could anyone be REALLY nice, and RIP some sprites that I need?

Like, Galsia, and those Thugs. Signal, Soozie, Ehm.. Electra, those black suited men with guns, Tiger, Hayabusa or whatever he is called, those ninjas ~

NOTE: What I am requesting for isn't the WHOLE sprites of those guys, its only some parts, the THROWS, where each single of those mentioned above ::: Being held, being hit while held, being held from behind, being hit, being tilted ( looks like he gets thrown ) and tilted ( laying on ground ), those is what I need from every those of mentioned above, if anyone could just rip 1 and another do rip another, just like that, any HELP would be apprecieated, thank you!

Regards,

YS.
Cmon anyone? Please, really needed.