The VG Resource

Full Version: this music video has nothing to do with the song it is of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY

oh
okay

in before nobody watches it
watched the first minute of that, got bored
that entire thing was just one huge product placement
actually yeah I laughed at all the blatant virgin mobile ad dropping
That was amuzingly dumb.

Lady Gaga reminds me of Ruby Rhodd from The Fifth Element.

Edit: Although having watched it through; I did enjoy it. As... out there as it was, it had very good production values.
heh, one of the poisons was tiberium.

p.s. the song is catchy as fuck, peace

p.p.s. [Image: 9kz9rp.gif]
(03-14-2010, 11:09 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]heh, one of the poisons was tiberium.

oh, I forgot to comment on that

also fun fact

there is a beyonce song called Videophone (which I suppose is beyonce's counterpart song to gaga's telephone)
I just learned that Lady Gaga is on it, yet I've heard the song several times and never knew it.

It turns out that all the "black" radio stations in my area edit the song and remove all of gaga's parts, yet they leave all the parts with beyonce rapping in it. And don't credit gaga for even being on the song.
I find that odd considering that gaga sings and looks (relatively) normal in this song, and even has a rap-ish spin on her singing in all of her parts.

Anyway, though
pussy wagon
I love how this song follows straight on from Papparazzi, and will continue into Alejandro. Heart
(03-14-2010, 05:18 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Lady Gaga reminds me of Ruby Rhodd from The Fifth Element.

I want to thank this just for the movie reference.