The VG Resource

Full Version: PICTUREGRAPHS (big images)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who the FUCK am I kidding. Nobody uses 56k.

[Image: IMG_0002.png]
[Image: IMG_0006.png]
[Image: IMG_0017.png]
[Image: IMG_0019.png]
[Image: IMG_0022.png]
[Image: IMG_0025.png]
It's like being an ant or a kid. I like the content but not always the composition.
which ones do you like the composition on
The last but one.
itt The question lives on a farm

I like the second one and the last one
my friends takes pictures like these

get a camera that can do a lot higher resolutions, and you can sell wallpapers and photos
I don't live on a farm I promise.
uh first question, what do you take photos with
a camera, obviously.
(a canon powershot a1100 IS because it's the only camera my parents would buy)
apparently I just need a newer camera or something because I can never get "artsy" shots like these

I want my friend's camera
it can take pictures and record video at 1080p resolution
Some things are a bit blurry due to the focus being a little off.
The second and third photos are good examples.

Also, the horse the 4th image is so incredibly dark and out of focus in comparison to the car of the same distance that it has really fucked with my eyes. Thanks for that...

I'd suggest you play with manual settings a bit, it looks like you're using auto focus and ap. settings.
Don't worry about taking a few bad photos while you play with settings, just fiddle around for an hour or so taking the same photo with different settings, record what the settings are, and see what looks best for you. Then use that setting more with other stuff, if it looks crap, try something else.
take a photographic composition course. these are just unbelievably pedestrian
(03-18-2010, 04:08 PM)Chocolate Giddyup Wrote: [ -> ]take a photographic composition course. these are just unbelievably pedestrian

i wanted to say it but you know
hey look it's grass. oh it's a rock. cool a tree. jesus christ
(03-18-2010, 04:24 PM)Chocolate Giddyup Wrote: [ -> ]hey look it's grass. oh it's a rock. cool a tree. jesus christ

wait a sec let me get a good portrait shot

[Image: popup_flash_01.jpg]