The VG Resource

Full Version: Since my old topic has been ignored quite hevily...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll post a new one.
[Image: spritebasemrk3l.png]
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TurboThun...emrk3l.png
More heads added as well as a hedgehog base.
Credit to Light for most of the work done on the heads.
I think you should move the heads slightly forward. The neck should connect to the back part of the head, not to the chin.
Thank you I'll see what I can do about that. XD
this is

interesting

so what is it? A Sonic character generator sheet, I'm assuming?
I think it is a generator sheet, but it looks like a wip
i love how every sonic artist that loves tits has no idea how they work, peace
-1up, 2009/2010
Looks interesting. Scary, b ut interesting.
Continue.
Well this seems to have gotten more attention than my other topic for sure.
As for what this thing actually is....
It's a sprite base. Plain and simple.
As for the 'Tits' that are claimed to be unrealistic it's because I enjoy pointing out how people like pointing that out the first time they look at anything. you might even say I don't like giant boobs but put them there because people have this thing for anatomically incorrect boobs. So I can point and laugh at them.
so
you purposely refuse to make something anatomically correct, and as a result, never improve

to laugh at people?
are you 3?
I thought people made bases for people to use, not to make 'find the errors' games.
I don't know about you guys but I at least TRIED to make them anatomically correct. It's why the hips on one of those bases are larger than the other ones. If they don't look right tell me how to fix them rather than tell me they look wrong.

And yes I laugh at people who like giant boobs. Get over it.
(03-15-2010, 02:00 PM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about you guys but I at least TRIED to make them anatomically correct.
Okay, now see

if you mentioned this in the first post
i wouldn't have made my comment and you wouldn't be mad right now

all of your posts up to this point had an underlying tone of "why should i make anything anatomically correct its fucken sonic you're all gay, deuces"
Indeed it's hard to make anything anatomically correct. Any way to improve on that? The disproportionate parts?
check some women's anatomy when doing something like that
Then again, if these are all bases, wouldn't the boobs be scrunched together in a shirt?
Pages: 1 2 3