The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Red/Blue maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ADDED
-----------------------
[Image: pokemart_icon.png][Image: indigoleague_icon.png]
PENDING
-----------------------
[Image: pokemonrbroute14.png]
[Image: route14icon.png]
[Image: pokemonrbroute15.png]
[Image: route15icon.png]
[Image: pokemonrbroute17.png]
[Image: route17icon.png]
[Image: pokemonrbroute18.png]
[Image: route18icon.png]
It was shrunk. Do you still have your original image? Double check it wasn't saved as a JPG, and change your Photobucket settings to limit uploads to 1 megabyte in size. It will allow for any size in dimensions until the filesize reaches a single megabyte.

Its nice except for the blurriness of shrinking. Meaning it will be good once your correct that.
Fixed and update
Been years since I played Red, is there a person sitting in that seat in every Pokemon Center?
Also been years, and I'm pretty sure most of the Pokemon Centers had the same layout, if not then similar layouts.

Very nice.
Yes, even if you look at the map viewer the guy is sitting there. I guess if you wanted you could try to cut him off of it but it might not look great. Im keeping with the original
Well. Can't really argue with the map viewer. Well, you could. But if every center has that particular NPC, then I guess its an interactive background.
exactly, just this one talks back Tongue
That would be the interactive part. Tongue

Well. Keep up the good work.
It'll feel weird now, just started playing HeartGold while I'm ripping maps from the first Pokemon game. Tongue
Just remember. Since its the old Red/Blue game, you can just use an old Game Genie code to catch Alakazam, Mewtwo, and Mew, and you've more than enough psychic power to complete the game. Throw in a walk through walls code, and you can easily get all the maps in no time. Ha ha ha. Or at least any remaining maps that are in the game.

Kadabra and Alakazam. My two favorite Pokemon of the first generation. Then 2nd generation rebalanced the game by adding two new types that were resistant or immune to psychic, and adding pure ghosts to the mix.

Oh silly Generation 1 having the three Pokemon that are supposed to be strong to psychic type being nerfed with a second type that is weak as all hell to psychic.

Trainer: Go! Gengar! Stop that weak psychic type! Ha ha. My ghost is unstoppable against psychics.
Me: What about poison types?
Trainer: Psychic types are strong against them. Why do you ask?
Me: Abra. Attack the poison element on Gengar.
Trainer: NO! Gengar was taken out with a one-hit KO from the weakest legitimate psychic attack in the game! How can this be?! DAMN YOU NINTENDO!
Nintendo: Don't blame us, blame Game Freak.
Game Freak: Oops. *claps hands, nerfs the Abra evolution line a bit, makes Misdreavus, and just so psychic users need to prepare a team for more than just taking out a single ghost, adds dark and steel type Pokemon*

And since you're working on Generation 1, just pack a team with psychic type and maybe a strong type for whatever gym you're going to rip from to make this easier.
Ive already played the game through, so I do have access to all the missing areas
And currently my red and blue glitch mews are HM whores while my yellow mew will be going to Crystal
As for mewtwo, so far my red mewtwo is in Gold leveling up faster
Then I guess that works out very well then. Ha ha. Well, guess you've already got things planned then.