The VG Resource

Full Version: ALIEN 3 Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone supply me with the Ripley and Enemy sprites?
I would be very very greatful and credit you in the finished game =]
From the genesis version of the game =]
Currently working on Ripley. Might take some time, but I'll post the sheet once complete.
(03-13-2010, 03:31 PM)WingWangWao Wrote: [ -> ]Currently working on Ripley. Might take some time, but I'll post the sheet once complete.

Thank you very very much =] :p
Okay, I've ripped most basic poses and the deaths, but I'm having trouble finding good backgrounds to rip sprites of Ripley climbing and shooting from ladders, and crawling and shooting in vents.

Edit: I can't use the layer system, because it makes the background black, and Ripley has black in her sprite palette.

Edit 2: I'm going to have to re-rip the sprites, sadly. The sheet I was working on got messed up somehow and won't open.

Edit 3: Okay, I discovered how to hack the background color with help from Maxim, and I am ripping the sprites now. Next edit will have Ripley's sprites, and maybe the Xenomorphs. No point in ripping the Face Huggers, as there is already a face hugger sheet on the site.
And now, Propaganda, the stuff you've been waiting for...

[Image: XenomorphGuardian.png]

[Image: SmallXenomorph.png]

[Image: LargeXenomorph.png]

[Image: EllenRipley.png]

Edit: Sorry for the bump, but my last post was rather cluttered, and I didn't want so many edits in one post. I would also like these sheets posted to TSR's archive, please.
(03-24-2010, 07:36 PM)WingWangWao Wrote: [ -> ]And now, Propaganda, the stuff you've been waiting for...

[Image: XenomorphGuardian.png]

[Image: SmallXenomorph.png]

[Image: LargeXenomorph.png]

[Image: EllenRipley.png]

Edit: Sorry for the bump, but my last post was rather cluttered, and I didn't want so many edits in one post. I would also like these sheets posted to TSR's archive, please.

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I REALLY CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! (In a grateful way :p)
Thank you very very much for the time and effort that went into this =]
Propaganda
Haha no prob, buddy. I was planning on ripping them, anyway, but I didn't know how to do it accurately. Until I talked with Maxim, and he walked me through the background hacking process.

Edit: I keep finding myself wondering: where the heck did Ripley get those weapons? Logically, she could have taken Hicks' weapon, but I don't remember him taking his pulse rifle with him on the escape pod...
Yeh i wish the game was called ALIENS instead, would have made more sense and we would have had even MORE weapons Tongue
Sadly it was based off alien 3, i love the movie but the games just dont fit Tongue

Thanks again Heart
Eh... no problem, but... what's with the heart?
It's only to show how happy i am to finally get the sprites without hair ripping hassle! doesn't mean anything simmer down
Haha Okay. I was joking anyway
Are you going to submit those to tSR too?
Yes; I wrote that at the end of the post that contains the sheets. It's at the very bottom, so I'm not really surprised you missed it.

But yes, I'd like these to be submitted, please.
Icons?
Pages: 1 2