The VG Resource

Full Version: Trainer please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pokemon trainer to be specific. I'd like someone to make me a trainer sprite of..well me. Here's a picture of my face. As far as clothing: jeans, black shirt with a red hoodie. Don't care about shoes, just make em white or gray. As far as a pose, nothing fancy, just an arm up or hands in pockets or something. As a parting note, give me a confident smirk, like Blue or Silver has.

This will be used in a sprite comic that I have in the works. I'm ok if you just do an edit of an existing sprite, but new is better.

Thanks a lot. I can't sprite for crap and I'd really appreciate this.
Hello fellow squirrel! A pokemon trainer you ask? I could do it, but I'm pretty loaded with stuff I'm already doing, so I can't say it'll be done any time soon. Still, I'll give it a try. Do you want it in a particular style or should I just do whatever happens to come out right?
i'd make it for $5.
@Midi: Well I'll be using HG/SS sprites so fit it in with that

@Francisco: Presuming you're serious, what method of payment? Presuming you're lying, hardy har har
(03-11-2010, 05:42 PM)8-Bit Squirrel Wrote: [ -> ]@Francisco: Presuming you're serious, what method of payment? Presuming you're lying, hardy har har
paypal.
(03-12-2010, 12:22 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2010, 05:42 PM)8-Bit Squirrel Wrote: [ -> ]@Francisco: Presuming you're serious, what method of payment? Presuming you're lying, hardy har har
paypal.

Yeah don't think my parents would go for that, seeing as I'm 15
that was an unexpected plot twist-
guess youre not getting anything then
Sad face Sad
(03-12-2010, 10:52 PM)8-Bit Squirrel Wrote: [ -> ]Sad face Sad

[Image: avatar_3503.jpg]
(03-12-2010, 05:05 PM)8-Bit Squirrel Wrote: [ -> ]
paypal.

youre kinda old to be still following your parents laws.
(03-13-2010, 12:49 AM)Layle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2010, 05:05 PM)8-Bit Squirrel Wrote: [ -> ]
paypal.

youre kinda old to be still following your parents laws.

Even so, I don't have access to a credit card, or a bank account. Mine's under lock and key until car and/or college
guess that only leaves you to a donation.

wich is clearly not going to happen in the near future. at least not around here, i think.
Well then...I guess I'll just hope Midi gives it a shot........yeah........awkward