The VG Resource

Full Version: [Comic] Metroid Chronicles (Update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now, if you're going to criticize this, GIVE USEFUL CRITICISM! I don't want to hear things that basically tell me the comic sucks. I havent been at this for a while. GOT IT!? Please do as I have asked and provide useful criticism.
On to the comic:

Prologue
Page1
Page2
Page3
Page4
Page5
Page6
Page7
Page8
Page9
Page10

I'm aware it's not that great. I'll work on the problems that I'm aware of as it goes. Ex.: The speech bubbles need to be less square.
There are five more ready, bu I'll upload those at a later time.
Subject matter aside, the main problem is how certain speech bubbles are perfectly level with each other. In a lot of situations you have a guy talking who is on the right, when the natural inclination is to read the bubbles from the left if they are perfectly level. The person who speaks second should have his bubble lower than the one who speaks first, otherwise there will be confusion.
Yes, that's something I'm still working on. Unfortunetley, the other five share this same problem.
EDIT: Actually, I just realized that issue is due to tiny panels. Maybe if I can make them bigger. . . . Well, the other five are on the way (okay, so the tenth one isn't finished, but whatever).
It's not very interesting. I suggest you find a way to make it more interesting.
(03-10-2010, 08:47 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]It's not very interesting. I suggest you find a way to make it more interesting.

That might be becuase the story hasn't quite started to show. It'll get there though.
EDIT: I have updates:
Page6: Climbing through Brinstar
Page7: Look! It's the Brain!
Page8: Tremble before the Brain!
Page9: Under Arrest
Page10: Time to die?
Sorry but if the story hasn't started to show in 5 comics then no one will want to read your comic because it's too slow.
its pretty bad, not gonna lie
Its not bad, but the dialogue needs too be changed.
(03-11-2010, 12:01 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]its pretty bad, not gonna lie

How very encouraging. . . . .
(03-11-2010, 07:08 PM)ProtoTroid X Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2010, 12:01 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]its pretty bad, not gonna lie

How very encouraging. . . . .

whats what you get when you don't start off the storyline fast enough.