The VG Resource

Full Version: super mario galaxy grand finale galaxy rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think anyone has ripped these.
I'm not sure, though.

[Image: iconr.png]
The icon is missing. Care to upload it again?
So far, no one had ripped it
Looks pretty good.
Awesome
trying the icon again:

[Image: gficonupdated.png]
yay it works! thx guys!
oops! messed up the icon. There. I fixed it.
Updated!
Bump, this needs more attention and it needs it fast because this is a maginificent piece of work that Booscaster went out of his way to rip for you.

Appreciation is needed. Thanks.
(05-30-2010, 04:15 PM)Super Mario Wrote: [ -> ]Bump, this needs more attention and it needs it fast because this is a maginificent piece of work that Booscaster went out of his way to rip for you.

Appreciation is needed. Thanks.
You do realize it hasn't gotten said attention for like 2 months, right?
That most likely means that Booscaster probably went on with his life shortly thereafter. Props to the man for ripping Galaxy textures, but uhm

well, I'd find closing the topic silly and giving you a warn would be even moreso, so I'll just give you a verbal warning for now - check the post dates next time. Almost 3 months passed and if the OP hasn't touched the topic since chances are he probably won't follow up on it anytime soon.
I didn't know you rip SZS things too...!
I'm waiting for download SMG, and rip somethings, please I want Big Grin
Be nice, Kosheh! I'm still here! And gabrielwoj, I ripped this just before my computer broke, so I now have to use a computer with much less space, so I must rip from other things.
(05-30-2010, 08:44 PM)booscaster Wrote: [ -> ]Be nice, Kosheh! I'm still here! And gabrielwoj, I ripped this just before my computer broke, so I now have to use a computer with much less space, so I must rip from other things.

Oh... Big Grin
You pretend rip more SZS things?
Mainly N64 stuff now, or tandem work with other rippers.