The VG Resource

Full Version: Mugshots PKMN style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sanstitre2gsv.png]
I know Zero is way too big, but I didn't want to cut parts of him.
Awsome work.
I definetly like the style of them.
Keep up with the good work.
so is captain falcon edited because he's the only one that actually looks in style

the other two seem to have the quality of any given 10 year old going "HEY I CAN MAKE A SPRITE IN M&L STYLE" and then it doesn't turn out in the style at all except for the shitty outside AA which i will never understand was added

but here it's "HEY I CAN MAKE A SPRITE IN THE POKEMON MUGSHOT STYLE" and then they really aren't in the style at all except for the colors and flat look(although you really didn't even pull that off right in most parts of them)

study the style more
Show me your awesomeness. LOL...
Good work with them man.
(03-07-2010, 11:59 AM)crotch buffet Wrote: [ -> ]so is captain falcon edited because he's the only one that actually looks in style

the other two seem to have the quality of any given 10 year old going "HEY I CAN MAKE A SPRITE IN M&L STYLE" and then it doesn't turn out in the style at all except for the shitty outside AA which i will never understand was added

but here it's "HEY I CAN MAKE A SPRITE IN THE POKEMON MUGSHOT STYLE" and then they really aren't in the style at all except for the colors and flat look(although you really didn't even pull that off right in most parts of them)

study the style more

this is the only comment you OP should be listening to

the sprites are decent but they don't fit the style you mentioned
The brown hair guy's ring finger is too long, if straightened it would be longer than the middle finger, which is usually the longest finger
I like the Zero mug aside from the face.
Lelouche is okay except for the hand, which looks totally wrong and needs to be redone.
Cap looks like too much of an edit.