The VG Resource

Full Version: C'est moi, MaRa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo there! I'm meyvn MaRa. I'll be 15 years old at 3.13 and I'm from Finland. As you can probably guess, I haven't masterd English completely, so please forgive me if I write something wrong. Smile I can currently speak Finnish (duh), English (another duh), some Sweadish (I bet u never could've guessed Cute) and a bit of French (that u might've guessed Big Grin). I haven't ripped much anything yet, but I'm gonna start ripping someday. I'm better at editing sprites and such. I also make games on RPG Maker 2003 and XP. Maybe that's all then? Well, if u have any questions, by all means, ask me. Cute
hello there, MaRa. Enjoy your stay c:
Finland, Finland, Finland, that's the country for me~

But in all seriousness, welcome. Here's some advice:
-Don't overuse smilies.
-Use proper grammar. It doesn't matter that you're foreign, quite a few of tSR's members are.
-Don't showcase edited sprites, you will get made fun of. At least try customs.
-Take everyone's criticism and use it, you will get better if you do that. A lot of people don't do that, and as a result are made fun of.
-Stay out of Spamhaul. It's dangerous in there, and is the ruin of many new members.
Thanks u two. Cute But, are 4 smilies really that much? And about the grammar, even tho I can honestly say I'm the best at English in my class, I'm still just (allmost) 15 years, so grammatical mistakes are inevitable. Smile And, by edits I don't only mean recolors, I also mean adding other clothes, editing hair and face and such. I can also make some customs too, but they're still pretty shitty 'cuz I'm still kinda beginner at spriting. I can take criticism, don't worry about that. Big Grin
Welcome, French speaking Finnish 15 year old.
(03-06-2010, 05:34 AM)meyvn MaRa Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks u two. Cute But, are 4 smilies really that much? And about the grammar, even tho I can honestly say I'm the best at English in my class, I'm still just (allmost) 15 years, so grammatical mistakes are inevitable. Smile And, by edits I don't only mean recolors, I also mean adding other clothes, editing hair and face and such. I can also make some customs too, but they're still pretty shitty 'cuz I'm still kinda beginner at spriting. I can take criticism, don't worry about that. Big Grin
even 2 is too much unless its a troll post

just sayin
just be natural/yourself, thats all.