The VG Resource

Full Version: Chiptune junk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started messing around and making chiptune stuff last week. It's quite fun. I'm currently using milkytracker and slowly getting the hang of it.

Here's a LINK to what I made yesterday.

Comment or crit would be cool.

kthx
Robocat is Making Dinner is decent for a beginner.

Arthouse Slapper is... I don't like it.
I only clicked because of 'Arthouse' Tongue
They both sound fairly decent but I agree with Guardia, I'd like to hearArthouse again after you put a bit more time into it. Smile
Arthouse hurts my ears... it has too many shrill notes.. and I like chiptunes Very Sad
unggh I feel like making some chiptunes now

but I'm too lazy to do it :/
(03-04-2010, 09:03 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Robocat is Making Dinner is decent for a beginner.

Arthouse Slapper is... I don't like it.
Thanks dude. Yeah I was quite happy with Robotcat.
Arthouse Slapper....haha yeah. It's a mess 'cause it was rushed and half assed. So i can see why you don't like it but for some reason I kinda like it heheh.

You should try make something. Milkytracker is quite simple to use plus you can use it on mac and linux aswell as windows.

(03-04-2010, 09:03 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]I only clicked because of 'Arthouse'
They both sound fairly decent but I agree with Guardia, I'd like to hearArthouse again after you put a bit more time into it.

Thanks Smile Yeah, i know Arthouse needs more time, but i'm fairly happy with it for the time being. I'll maybe come back to it later.
I'm using Famitracker.

I'll come up with something original and post it.
[Image: logo.gif] I have some new ones up now.

Also, I have my submission for the calm music competetion on my myspace.
It's called "Chiller Cat Blip Blap"
[Image: l_79448103280741ebb25d0d5a2a38c51b.png]