The VG Resource

Full Version: rpg template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rpgtemplate.png]

something im working on that im not necessarily stuck on but help would be awesome

the side walking is meant to not be all the way to the side

this is for a kamen rider rpg project that im gonna try to work on

notably im having the most trouble on the back sprites

will post more from this project in this topic later
The animation seems choppy. You'd want to check some RPG sprites for movement reference.
I have to agree with gorsal. Adding more frames and a smooth transition between the pictures will help.
style change wasnt happy with the old one

[Image: sakurajima.png]

very similar to the bomberman 2 style

and i dont think im gonna im gonna try to make it smoother its meant to be mostly simple
I don`t think it needs more frames. Lots of great sprites have only 3 or 4 walking frames. Of course it`s never a bad idea to make animations more smooth, I just don`t think it`s a requirement, especially since the sprites aren`t that large either. And I think the style is cute.
(03-06-2010, 10:34 AM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]style change wasnt happy with the old one

very similar to the bomberman 2 style

and i dont think im gonna im gonna try to make it smoother its meant to be mostly simple

this looks better than your first attempt

It's good to reference some sprites' animations. Makes things a lot easier.

i am personally happy
the back of the head looks a little bland compared to the front, but I'm not sure how you could improve that if there is honestly nothing of detail back there. but yeah, looks good.
yeah what see what you mean and dont know how i could improve that

it doesnt bother me that much
Im not to familliar with the Kamen rider games or the names except that ive seen Ultraman in few of the games ive played,
However,i do recognice the character and i like the style of it.