The VG Resource

Full Version: short review:Madden NFL 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requested by Rags.

Heres my review of Madden NFL 10

Madden NFL 10 continues the saga of American football games successful Electronic Arts. After the previous chapter, which focused on improving graphics and presentation, this time the slogan is to improve the gameplay. From the tactical level macro until the individual moves, everything has been revised to provide a more realistic experience.

[Image: 183147.jpg]

New systems

Bringing an innovative system of drops, which can be made up to nine players simultaneously - a first in the franchise - which are generated in real time according to personal attributes of each actor in the play, the goal is to bring the games more close to what is seen in the fields of truth, and therefore away from those "tricks" that only work on video games.

Other improvements can be seen in the attack system, which now supports the quarterbacks so much more precise, creating comfort zones so they can make their moves, in reducing the distance that a player "hangs" on the other just before the overthrow it, and a considerable improvement in the viewing distance of the field as a whole, especially at the replays.

[Image: 183130.jpg]

Overall: this games will please sports fans, and Madden fans, this is a must buy .
I thinks you should be learning of English before you are writing!!!
yeah it pretty much basic, but i will learn, don,t worry

bu you understood what i said in the review.. right?
Kinda, again learn English before you keep doing them.

Also it's too short.
oh

wow

you really did it
i did, hope you enjoyed

sorry for my bad english, looks pretty much basic
Um.

Considering the very short amount of time between your last review; and being asked to write this entirely spontaneously

Did you actually play the game? Or did you just repeat information from the game's website/existing reviews?
i work at a gamestore and i play the games,the sufficient to make an review.

sure i m ordinary, but i am a great gamer.
i was about to make a joke as to how the only people who plays this are fat US people but

you just ruined it.