The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L Spindrift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20kf9ci.png]

I think that they're a little too big, but oh well.
I think I can, hold on..

my pc keeps freezing, so it will still take a few minutes..
Needs better petals.
Tonberry2k Wrote:Needs better petals.

When I was making it I sorta thought that too. The first petal looks better than the second. So I'll just work on the flat one.
Ok, I'm done now. sorry it took a while.
forgot to put them.
[attachment=495] [attachment=492]
[attachment=493] [attachment=494]
it only shows the animation when the page first loads...
Isn't it possible to make the gif loop?
Updated Sheet.

I'm working on the battle sprites, and I REALLY need help on the flower. Can someone help me out there, too?
[Image: ff-1.gif]
the petals need work
sorry, all the programs I usually use are on my computer. I'm on my mom's right now, its alot faster. I tried my best.

trifart

Solink Wrote:[Image: ff-1.gif]
the petals need work

And so does the animation. I read the tut and it said the animation had to be smooth. Otherwise, this is amazing.
I already fixed the flowers. And really, that was all that was wrong with it.
Bump.
(07-02-2008, 01:19 PM)Nero_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm done now. sorry it took a while.
forgot to put them.

it only shows the animation when the page first loads...

hi i really love the work you have done with the spindrift, do you think you could resubmit the final sprites of it, because they aren't showing up
are you fucking with me

yes you are

Don't necropost.
If you want to talk about the sprites in a thread that hasn't been updated in three years, then contact the thread creator via Private Message. If he hasn't updated his thread in three years, then he probably won't be seeing your reply right now.