The VG Resource

Full Version: What's the submission file size limit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delete this if it's been asked and readily findable, but I haven't been able to find the answer yet, so I'm posting this.

What's the file size limit for a sheet I want to submit? I have a collection of backdrops that all together yield a PNG of just under 2 megs. Of course, I don't even know if I can upload a 2 meg picture anywhere, but assuming my file host allowws it, would tSR still allow it? Or do i need to crop it into multiple files of a certain size?
TSR accepted sheets of more than 2 meg before so I guess it's okay
Ok thank you.
We also accept compressed files (.zip , .rar) of 12MB and such, so if you need, you can zip it
As for uploading it, you can use the forum attachment system if you feel like. I believe you can also submit this big images at mediafire or some other site like that
Another thing you could do is split the collection into a set of smaller sheets, rather than one gigantic one. Might make it a bit more usable, too.
About that, it`s usually up to the ripper. Some rather split in smaller sheets according to character, place, subject... Many stuff. But some others rather to put all in a bigger sheet