The VG Resource

Full Version: Need some spriter help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!,
I am making a game called "The Farmers World" and i need some help on making some sprites like, barn, barn house, plants, tiles, characters and etc..

This game is about starting out working on you're family's farm and you have to save up money to buy it for you're self!, then you take on the full job on owning animals and selling crops for money to keep you're farm going!, you can visit many towns to sell crops for higher prices or move to other towns or even villages! I will have more info on it soon...
[Image: cooltext450574435.png]

Please PM me if you wanna help!, you WILL be credited!!!
sounds like a blatalant rip-off of harvest moon, so i'd recomend you to use its graphics as placeholders to show some progress.
Gee Thanks!
How about you make it more like farmer RPG.
also, reduce your unnecesary compensating oversized signatures, thanks.

both of you.
YeeeeeYUP!!
(03-01-2010, 10:52 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]also, reduce your unnecesary compensating oversized signatures, thanks.

both of you.
but they very clearly need to make up for their tiny dicks

let them keep the oversized signatures metaru

let them keep them
Huh?, what kind of forum is this??? can't you guys post either a answer or an theory!, why this?
I wish i could help but i work with 3D art!, but hopefully when people smarten up and stop harrassing you over a simple request maybe you might get somewhere!, hope you get the game going this spring....... Nice website by the way Smile
(03-01-2010, 03:33 PM)Andy Justicehammer Wrote: [ -> ]How about you make it more like farmer RPG.

(03-03-2010, 07:08 PM)K And J 3D Studios Wrote: [ -> ]I wish i could help but i work with 3D art!, but hopefully when people smarten up and stop harrassing you over a simple request maybe you might get somewhere!, hope you get the game going this spring....... Nice website by the way Smile

Thanks man for having at least respect!, that perverted reply got me all upset!!, i'm not trying to be rude to these people but yet they assume i am somehow or something!!!
lol well thanks for supporting me

-Kevin R. Smith-
Is an alt really necessary?

And a painfully obvious one at that.
they're not the same person sengir

the "alt" clearly has a bigger penis than the main account
his sig isn't HI LOOK AT ME IM BIGGER THAN THE RULES PERMIT AND INCREDIBLY FUCKEN STUPID LOOKING BUT IM GOING TO STAY HERE BECAUSE THE POSTER HAS A SMALL PENIS AND I MAKE IT LOOK BIGGER
(03-03-2010, 07:23 PM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]Is an alt really necessary?

And a painfully obvious one at that.

then why did you make one
Two-day ban for alting. Don't do it again.