The VG Resource

Full Version: WOW!!!!!!! I found this Really cool site...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.4chan.org/frames/

it's really cool it has all sorts of boards to post on....but heres the catch....you can post IMAGES with your posts!!!

so all u can do sometimes is just post an image reply! which is really funny because sometimes i see people post pictures of people with funny faces or in funny situations. and if urlucky...sometimes youll get a GET, which I still dont get (no pun intended) but theyre funn anyways
epic post pretty funny enjoed the unintended get pun
i love this site....... 4chan flippin ownz. today is caturday lets post some fucking cat.
>implying you had never heard of 4chan before
(02-27-2010, 04:02 PM)Jovian-12 Wrote: [ -> ]>implying you had never heard of 4chan before
dude that's from 4chan too! haha! greentexting owns!
Wow! Is The Site Name Meant To Be A "Neat Internet Lingo" Version Of "Fortune"? Ha! Ha! Very Creative. Is The Logo 4 Little Bugs? Very Cute! :-)
4chan is gay
2chan was better
today i learned how to shoop :-)
(02-27-2010, 05:14 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote: [ -> ]4chan is gay
2chan was better

2ch公司由猪
2chan was better

*2ch

(or futaba channel)
(02-28-2010, 12:13 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]
2chan was better

2ch公司由猪

Yoshinobu 2ch Board Company
*2ch was better. I still go on *4ch though, because i've been going there for five years. /b/ was never good except for three years ago.... if you weren't there for the habbo raids then your a newfag. hahaha 2007 was a good year much epic lulz and winsauce. xDD
nigga fuck yo couhc xD
hey have you guys heard how tony stark is everyone 888D Tongue
remember when making fun of 4chan was funny? yeah, me neither.
Pages: 1 2