The VG Resource

Full Version: Request for those who know japanese.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks. As you may or may not know, I have trouble with japanese games if there are not cheats available for them. But fortunately, Go Go Ackman is one of the games which has cheats readily available. Now, I intend to rip from this game, but one thing I do not know is the actual names of characters. Fortunately, at the end of the game there is a cast roll that I assume displays all the characters names in order. I will attempt to get screenshots of each one, but for starters, here's the final bosses, and if someone could tell me their names, I'd be very appreciative.
[Image: Namesplz.png]
just look for a patch that translates the entire rom into english?

shouldn't be too hard to find one
Archangel Michaela
Armor Michaela

If you want to keep the kanji pronunciation than it's Daitenshi.
I hadn't checked the site for Ackman rips. Apparently Michaela from the first game and the MEtal Angels fromt he second game have already been ripped, so I'm going to start with the third game and rip backwards. Only problem is that this game doesn't have a cast roll at the end, thus, they need to be determined from dialogue. Fortunately there exists a longplay video on youtube of this game. If someone wouldn't mind helping me out in naming characters through the game by watching this video. Simply by putting a name and a base description of the character.
Click here for said video
Basically what I'm working on are bosses, usually the final bosses (in this case there's sort of two).
Also, that strange bearded guy.
Little Blonde Angel's red machine -> Hyper Angel Gear MkII
Leather Man -> Daitenshi Raguel
Kisama -> Might not actually be a name
Yakimo Hedel -> Probably not the guy in the suit
Michel
Woman in red dress -> Josephine
Purple hat chick -> Marjo

This is only from like half of the video, but a lot of the non-people bosses don't seem to have names.
Man, thanks. I haven't found any information on the characters of this game elsewhere, and I'm lucky you're here. Once I get enough names I'll start ripping pretty fast, since I have nothing better to do most of the time.
Little update, I've got Raguel mostly ripped, but I still don't know the Angel that appears as the final boss of the game. Does it actually mention the name...? And is it a guy or a girl?
I'm not sure how it translates yet, but it's related to Gabriel.

Ok, Jibril seems to be the right translation. It could also be Gabriel, I ran the Katakana and both showed up.