The VG Resource

Full Version: MLSS Cape Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I might as well say Hi I'm new here. and I just finished my Mlss Cape Mario submission (I know there is already one but I just wanted to submit my custom poses)
Welcome to TSR!
First of all can I say that you should post these in the Sprite Discussion Thread before posting them in submission.
Secondly the cape should be down and then when after jumping it should go up.
Yak Wrote:Welcome to TSR!
First of all can I say that you should post these in the Sprite Discussion Thread before posting them in submission.

Thanks always nice to get a warm welcome Genki ^_^. And Yes I know normally the cape would go down but I'm doing it sorta SMBZ Style. (Lol I love that series)
That doesn't explain why it goes up, it seems to me like you were just lazy, and felt like C+P it.
Nintedosega(SMBZ1) Wrote:

Thanks always nice to get a warm welcome Genki ^_^. And Yes I know normally the cape would go down but I'm doing it sorta SMBZ Style. (Lol I love that series)

SMBZ is cool, but the cape is also down in the series as well, and there is already a Caped Mario sheet I think
Yak Wrote:
Nintedosega(SMBZ1) Wrote:

SMBZ is cool, but the cape is also down in the series as well, and there is already a Caped Mario sheet I think

Yes I stated that above and Yes I know it goes down in the series as well. But this sheet has my own custom sprites
Rakia Wrote:That doesn't explain why it goes up, it seems to me like you were just lazy, and felt like C+P it.

It's sorta like Mario has an energy that is making the cape float.
You know that Mario Bros Z is not 100% realgame because that's a fanmovie(or something like this) and Mario don't have superpowers so I think that cannot be accept
Quote: 3 - No fansprites
Fansprites are usually your own character that you made up and aren't found on any Video Game. Usually, the fansprites are also cheap edits. We don't care for your own character.
One example would be making a Super Say-jin Mario. Obviously, we're not accepting that, as Mario doesn't go Super Say-in at all and doesn't even fit with the Mario World theme. + He has no bigass shotgun and a hook.
The only time you can have a Fansprite is inside your credit tag and/or if you're a tSR Top Spriter.
The Extra Super Super Mario does need to go, but Final Yoshi...

You've never played Super Mario World? Mario turns into Caped Mario by finding the Cape Feather power-up in that game.
I play Super Mario World and I finished it a lots of time so I know the cape feather but when you use it, it's not floathing with energy

Quote: It's sorta like Mario has an energy that is making the cape float.

The cape can float with the wind but not with energy...
Honestly, it just looks like a yellow blob that Mario hates to have on his back, it is not useful, and dont try to submit edits unless they have gone through sprite discussion. And no flying poses, also is that the same cape on TSR? Sorry but please put it in sprite discussion.
The cape is in the same position in every sprite. And it just looksl ike you pasted the SMW cape onto M&L Mario.
Check this sheet out first. This is a good example of making the Cape work with M&LUnsureS sprites.