The VG Resource

Full Version: So You Want To Run A Game Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever wanted to run a server on Maple Story? How about Ragnarok Online? Or maybe even something else - Ultima? Something equally as awesome?

Well now you can, with the tSR Gamers Promotional Offer!

If you research enough to learn how to run and manage one of these online servers, we will attempt to set you up with it for a very small fee of hosting!

Pricing depends on the strain from the games, but nothing will be too expensive - we are sure to be the cheapest around.

So, who's up for it?
oh shit, see if you can get emerald to remake limeMS

I'd host a WoW server, but I doubt that many people would want to make the12 gig download. And that's before updates.
Would be great to have a RO server again.
An official tSR TF2 server would own...
(02-25-2010, 07:29 PM)Helter Skelter Wrote: [ -> ]An official tSR TF2 server would own...

oh god yes
I would buy TF2 if it had Guard Dog class.
(02-25-2010, 11:35 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]oh shit, see if you can get emerald to remake limeMS
[Notice] Faggotbabby#12 has entered the field of gay. piss me off again and you'll get to join him. HAVE A NICE DAY~!
(02-25-2010, 07:29 PM)Helter Skelter Wrote: [ -> ]An official tSR TF2 server would own...

It would be better than imgay because it wont be poisoned by shitty casual plugins
(02-25-2010, 09:00 PM)lay face down on the ground Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2010, 11:35 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]oh shit, see if you can get emerald to remake limeMS
[Notice] Faggotbabby#12 has entered the field of gay. piss me off again and you'll get to join him. HAVE A NICE DAY~!

[Image: sidewaystroll.png]
fuck i remember people thought i was a great gm
but emerald said i can't do it ever again because warping people back and forth between two maps until they d/c because they're a fucking idiot is considered "abusing my power" so i cant be one again

shit was still fun though